Umart Online Online store

Umart Online Online store (page 2 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (320)

Sean

SeanPerth, WA

Fast delivery unless you have a warranty issue, expect to deal with Philippine call centres and snail mail return.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aero 15 OLED
brad W.

brad W.Darling Downs, QLD

Slow dispatch and handling fee charged

Web site is very clunky and slow to navigate with quiet a few dropouts.
Slow to dispatch Express ordered Items, Can take 3 or more days at times.
Also charge a handling fee on top of your purchase.

Nick S.Umart Online

Will never use again. I’m put out by their incompetence.

Will never use again. Not worth the hassle..
My item arrived it was the wrong Item. I had to email them a picture of the box to prove it was wrong then was told it would take 24hr for them to get back to me. I called 24hrs later to be told to wait another 24hrs when I declined. 4 hours later I received confirmation it was the wrong item and to send it back. Only when they receive The incorrect item back and it has been checked will they send the correct item. Absolute crap..
Bad service Bad staff .. I’m put out by their incompetence..

Find out how Umart Online Online store compares to other Online Shops

Happy with my purchase - great price!

So easy to use website and it was great that I could just go and pick up my item the same day from a store close to me and also paying at the store for my item.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen
Kate M.

Kate M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Pricing

Found Umart accidentally when comparing pricing online from our current supplier. Saved nearly $1000 on our first three orders.
The online chat was great for us to work out that we were buying was exactly what we needed.

Alex Tiong

Alex TiongBrisbane

Excellent pre-sales online service

Very friendly and helpful pre-sales support in confirming what parts is compatible to a build I am looking at.

It was very easy to submit the enquiry and also the response was well within 24 hours.

Paul L.

Paul L.Sydney, NSW

Wide selection, great pricing, easy pick-up location - thumbs up!

Umart online crops up regularly on PCPartPickers, which is where I tend to look for the best PC parts and accessories pricing. Navigating to the online store, I was easily able to set up an account and place my order. Pricing was even better than I had expected, and I was able to use the savings to pick up a further item. Being able to pick up locally, to avoid shipping fees for a relatively small order was also a big plus.

Product PurchasedHyperX Cloud II
Jeames

JeamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and great quality!

The online store was easy to navigate, and the live support was very helpful to ensure I purchased the right product. The customer service provided was everything you would look for.

Product PurchasedRam 32gb

Very convenient & competitive prices

I have been purchasing a lot of my computer peripherals and parts from Umart as I find the Umart Online website is very easy to navigate and use. Their prices are reasonable and competitive. A wide range of products available and I can pick up order from one of their stores which incurs no delivery charges which is excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Book 2 256GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB RAM (13.5")

Umart Review

I have used Umart for various things over the years. The end of last year and the start of this year I was working with my son on his first PC build. Needless to say I think he is stoked with his purchases and may well become a frequent shopper at Umart.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

searching is flexible and powerful

It is easy to find the an item of interest among a maze of products Umart sell by using the category menu. What is more amazing is that the item type can be sorted and filtered in an easy and powerful manner.

Dasonic

DasonicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices, large range

Every tech purchase I make I always try and find it on Umart first, and then 95% of the time I won't find it cheaper anywhere else.

The site isn't the best but you can get around it fairly well anyway.

Always great service. I recommend it to anyone looking for computer or tech parts.

Reaper S.

Reaper S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great range of items for great prices.

Rhodian

RhodianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always there, always reliable!

I am an industrial designer and CAD & CAM practitioner. I have been using Umart for most of my computer hardware for the past five years. They are a no-nonsense outfit that gets to the point and provides the quality service, products, and advice that I need to feel secure with the tools of my trade. After yet another Windows 10 problem, they had no problem diagnosing the issues and getting my machine, the heart of my practice, restored. Great job!

richie.hayward

richie.haywardSydney, NSW

Good deals, great prices, free pickup.

If you live near a pickup store you won't find a better store in AU.

Site navigation is decent.
Range could be bigger though

I buy often from Umart and never had any issues.

Find out how Umart Online Online store compares to other Online Shops

Easy to find items. Descriptions are great and I like to read buyers reviews.

I have always found the online store easy to navigate and to find the products that I am interested in. There are always a number of options in the product I am looking at available and most have plenty of reviews to read. In all the years that I have been dealing with UMart I have only ever had one item that failed and that was quickly replaced with no fuss.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aorus 580 graphics card
Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Great range and low prices.

I wanted a low cost video card for my home computer - found an ASUS card for $20 cheaper than anyone else. Fast communication as well and easy to park for pick up.

Product PurchasedASUS video card
Dhruv S.

Dhruv S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer support

Alex

AlexDarwin

Placed two orders, paid by paypal. No further communication. Finally looked online says order cancelled. The stock selection now shows as zero. Totally confused, have to chase them up. I had put the two orders after double-checking, possibly the freight or something but very unprofessional.

Great Service

Site was very easy to use far better than others in this industry, had exactly what we wanted in stock. Goods were ready for us at the counter when we arrived.

Product PurchasedLogitech MK850MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard & Mouse