Umart Online QLD

Umart Online QLD

Milton, Gold Coast, Eight Miles Plains, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (186)
Justin

ricky williamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Store Locationgold coast

Fantastic customer service

My teenage boys have been building their first PC's and have bought most of their parts from umart, firstly because it's local pick up, secondly because it's competitive prices but mostly because of the advice and support the staff in store give.
They are always happy to go the extra mile. They have helped with everything from suggesting parts to match budget and requirements, advising of non compatible parts and suggesting changes, bios updates when we thought all was not working and just generally being helpful and supportive in this tech journey!

Store LocationSunshine coast

Danyon J.

Danyon J.South East Queensland, QLD

Received a defective monitor - went to repairs for 6 weeks - came back broken - sent for another repair - won't refund

Store LocationGold Coast

Nothing but great

I have always bought my products from Umart for nearly 20 years now and not once have I had any issues with them. They have always provide such great services that I have never thought once to reconsider others.

Pj.

Pj.

Appalling service, lies and manipulation.

excellent service

very easy online to navigate to the store which was closest to where i live.
The range was extensive but with the stores assistance and online assistance i was able to purchase what i needed to upgrade my desktop.
i am very satisfied with the hardware i purchased to run Flight simulator 2020 at its highest level.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains in Queensland
Warranty Claim MadeNo

If you know what you want, this is the place to go

When I am in Brisbane, Umart is my 'go to' shop for computers and related electronics. I have been shopping at Umart for 20 years because they have an excellent range of quality items at often unbeatable prices.

Store LocationMilton
Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Whilst picking up a new monitor I also spoke with a staff member regarding an upcoming pc upgrade for myself. I had my ideas but after speaking with said staff member, I am now in a more informed position and will be placing an order in the near future.

Store LocationSunshinecoast QLD

Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Umart is great. We like having a physical store incase something should go wrong. Online ordering easy. Good pricing. Decent products. Knowledgeable staff and good customer service. Good on their warranty too

Store LocationMilton Qld

Brilliant

Helpful, easy and just a great service. I've always gone into the store and each time blown away with the service, the advice and the ease to find the exact thing that I want.

Store LocationMilton
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Spoke to Andrew about my new pc build and was super knowledgeable and helpful and went the extra mile to help me out. I messed up my order and was steered in the right direction on my new build, and the guys clearly explained it all to me. Very happy with Umart and will be back again. Cheers

Store LocationMaroochydore
Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved Umart for years

Always a pleasure shopping here. The people are always very polite and helpful, ordering and pickup are fast and stress-free, and the stuff I buy is always high quality and exactly what I want. Couldn't recommend enough!

Store LocationSouthport, QLD

DaveHCaloundra

Buyer beware !

A family member purchased a computer casing from the Maroochydore store. Upon opening the box it was found that the casing was not as big as first thought. Umart would not exchange the casing because the box had been opened ! There are no moving parts and the case has not been used in any way. Of course they then quote consumer law etc etc. Absolutely pathetic customer service and a few customers lost as a result. Buyer beware as once they have you're money they don't care.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Product PurchasedComputer casing
DaveH

White noise, pathetic customer service in this day and age.

Ordered online and it was ready for pick-up within the hour. Location and parking was good and the staff friendly

Jeremy H

Jeremy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Computer shop with excellent prices

Umart almost always have the best prices and a great range of stock. The Chermside store may not carry everything, but if you are not in a rush and can wait 1-2 days, they bring the stock across from Milton. The new website and ordering is a breeze. Collection service is always prompt with minimal queuing. Have had no trouble with past warranty claims but you need to know what you are doing.

Store LocationChermside & Milton QLD
Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Multi items purchased for computer build

Website is easy to search and navigate. Prices are always excellent. Items were available for pickup quickly, a day or two after ordering - depending on stock. Location is very convenient for south-siders.

Store LocationOnline with pickup at Eight Mile Plains
John L

John LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Advice and service

Professional advice about the product was geared to our need, our present use, and our system configuration and not simply aimed at high-end tech that would have produced only marginal benefits.

Moses

MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Approachable and Helpful Store Attendant

Recently, I have had my first experience with Umart Online shopping. It was easy to navigate, and did not take long to find what I was looking for. Pricing was also competitive. In addition, the attendant at the Maroochydore pick-up depot was very approachable and helpful. Finally, I will return for more shopping at Umart Online.

Store LocationMaroochydore, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Product PurchasedHP P224

Great team and best prices

The team are always super friendly and willing to help, and all products are only of a high quality. Ordering online is quick and easy and pick up is almost instant. Always happy to go through Umart!

Store LocationMilton, Brisbane Qld