Umart Online QLD, Chermside

Umart Online QLD, Chermside

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (28)

Best combination of online store and physical presence

After wasting time shopping around I discovered that Umart consistently have the cheapest prices on almost every single item they stock, even beating online dropship retailers. Even on a weekend my order was processed and ready for pickup within 20mins of placement. In store I only needed seconds to collect my items and be on my way, showing the Umart have nailed the sales process both online and in person. This is how shopping should work everywhere.

azzahex

azzahexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is pure excellence

Quick, easy and focused. Great communication and followed all Covid-19 policies to ensure a comfortable environment. General sales can be tedious due to the pandemic itself i.e longer waiting periords but this is all conveyed clearly and done to the best of their ability.

Store LocationChermside QLD
tintmorayfield

tintmorayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than anything

Cheap, good quality, great service and I bought a custom pc from them and the cable management is perfect. Store is in a weird location but it makes up for it. In short everything is good

Store LocationChermside QLD

Find out how Umart Online QLD, Chermside compares to other Physical Shops

Umart are helpful, friendly and the best local PC store

I went into the store to seek assistance on my personal build. I was willing to pay, but the Umart guys fixed it with a smile. Highly recommend this business.

Casey

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service with customer support

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGigabyte Geforce rtx 2070 super gaming 8GB OC GRAPHICS CARD
Umart Online
Evan S.Umart Online

Umart helps me to go in search of hidden treasures instead of running around looking for new tech

After receiving online support and advice from the team at Umart, which helped me to short-list a couple of options, I was able to select, order, pay for and then collect my new NAS from Chermside without delay. Once again Umart has delivered exceptional service that helps me to keep exploring the underwater world instead of running around town looking for new tech. I will see you again when this one fills up...

Store LocationUmart on-line (fulfilled at Umart Chermside)
Product PurchasedSynology NAS
William Brewis

William BrewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart Chermside great products at a touch of a button.

Great people to deal with over the internet and in store. well done Umart Chermside also great products, bought a few things and the transaction was smooth.Once again thankyou you all.

Product PurchasedAOC AGON AG322QCX
Disappointed

DisappointedBrisbane

Great products at excellent prices

Ordered a Fritz! 3000 Repeater online for pick up at Chermside. Ordering process is easy.
Umart consistently has great products that are sometimes difficult to find elsewhere at excellent prices. Highly recommended.

Store LocationChermside, QLD
Product PurchasedFritz! Repeater 3000

Awsome store always has a good range of stock and very helpful highly recommend these guys.

Always good price. Has a good range of product on hand. Always very helpful. Close by. Website easy to use. Good deals on website. Very good customer service. Friendly. Nice tidy store.

Find out how Umart Online QLD, Chermside compares to other Physical Shops

The worst customer service i've ever experienced

Store LocationUmart Chermside
Product PurchasedCUSTOM PC
Umart Online
Evan S.Umart Online
Hobey B.
Hobey B.

Great service on finding the best laptop for me

I had researched what I wanted in a laptop and went to Umart as they had previously helped me with my old tower. I had a list of what I thought I wanted and due to the knowledge and service of the staff, I was able to have a laptop that can do all that I require (and more) at a much better price than I had anticipated - as I had overestimated what I needed. Refreshing to be told I could spend less money and walked away with a fabulous laptop that I love.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices. Good service

I found the item (a ups) much cheaper online at umart. Others could not pricematch. I was able to then order the item and pay and collect from the chermside store rather than wait for it to arrive in the mail. Paying for the item when you pick it up is very re assuring.

Store LocationOnline and pick up from Chermside
Product PurchasedCyperpower ups
Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!!

Easy to navigate, all products available for reasonable price. Great quality. Very friendly staff, my order received on time. I bought so many products from umart and always satisfied with their service.

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prices with good service

I researched various monitors & laptop bags and couldn't find any better priced than at Umart.
I've dealt with Umart for the best part of 15 years and have never had any issues or problems.

Product PurchasedSamsung 27" Curved FHD Monitor LC27F390FHEXXY
Mitch

MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Computer Build. Very Helpful

I am new to PC gaming, I went into the Chermside store with no idea what I was looking at or looking for. I told one of the guys (cant remember his name) there what I wanted to play and my budget. He was very helpful trying to get the PC I need. I got the quote back the next day which was awesome. I placed my order on Saturday now just waiting for it to be ready to collect! cant wait!!

Mark P

Mark PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painless and easy follow support after 'out of box' failure'

Product range and price is a given at Umart. and normally everything works smoothly. However on this occasion I had an out of box failure of a (Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFI mini-ITX) motherboard, which is always a disappointment you don't want to experience after you've just assembled your DIY PC.
Anyway off to Umart on Sunday morning, with the dead motherboard, explained the issue, the chap at the counter said it would be assessed and they'd get back to me. It was assessed, they got back to me Wednesday, i picked it up, installed it that day and my DIY PC is all good to go.
Which also reminds me to offer huge kudo's to Umart for being open on Sunday, as the weekend is when a large chunk of us DIY PC builders get the time to build.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great Service

The guys at Chermside are always happy to help. The store is often busy but I'm happy to wait for such friendly staff. They have a great range of products often cheaper than other stores too.

Product PurchasedCPU
gt_fan

gt_fanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Placed order and was ready in 2 days for pickup. Staff were very helpful when I made changes to the order. At reasonable prices plus a happy experience. Thumbs up.

Store LocationChermside QLd
David K.

David K.South East Queensland, QLD

I had excellent service in there story they where very professional and where kind enough to hold an item for me while I got money sorted all in all I love the stores and their staff are amazing.

Store LocationUmart Chermside
Product PurchasedRtx 2080 ti
Duncan U.

Duncan U.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Umart have great prices and great customer service. Some other stores can say that they have one of these attributes, but it is rare to find a retailer that has both. Great experience all round.