4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (728)

jade e

jade e

Shipped so fast!

Seriously everyone else takes over a week to ship things, I ordered on a public holiday, they shipped the next day it was picked up and got to me (2 states away) in 2 days. I am very happy and impressed! The products themselves were perfect and are awesome. Seriously fantastic service!

Product PurchasedThermaltake Toughpower 750W Gold

Beware! Poor Returns Policy.....

Purchased a new 24 inch monitor a few days ago from Umart West Ryde. Opened box but decided monitor smaller than expected once removed from packaging. Decided to return the monitor unused in new condition with all packaging to store and pay extra for larger similar monitor. Store would not consider taking back because packaging seal is broken - end of story. No mentioned of this at time of purchase. Online policy recommends selling on Facebook or Gumtree as a resolution! Poor treatment of a new customer. Will not be back.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Product PurchasedComputer monitor
Andy R.

Andy R.Darling Downs, QLD

Best computer store and normally the cheapest

I have been a customer of Umart for over 10 years.
They carry a huge range and their prices are hard to beat.
Since moving from the Gold Coast I have used their online store and have always been pleased with their fast handling and delivery.

Paul C.

Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service, great range, awesome prices

The online store is easy to navigate and they have a great range of current PC components. Orders were processed very quickly and the pick up store isn't too far from me so pick up was a breeze. Extremely quick turnaround in store, you just present your order number and the guys get your gear. For me the prices really stood out. In Brisbane I have found prices can be quite inflated but here they are very reasonable. All in all a great shopping experience.

Product PurchasedMSI Gaming X 2060 Super 8GB

Ordered online and it was ready for pick-up within the hour. Location and parking was good and the staff friendly

Jackie W

Jackie WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this gem of a shop

I find the UI on their website to be really easy to use, the range of products and the prices are top0notch. Love doing business with this crew and typically only go elsewhere if they don't have something in stock. It's always really convenient to pick up from any of their facilities as well. Great service and great specials as well.

Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Multi items purchased for computer build

Website is easy to search and navigate. Prices are always excellent. Items were available for pickup quickly, a day or two after ordering - depending on stock. Location is very convenient for south-siders.

Store LocationOnline with pickup at Eight Mile Plains
John L

John LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Advice and service

Professional advice about the product was geared to our need, our present use, and our system configuration and not simply aimed at high-end tech that would have produced only marginal benefits.

Moses

MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Approachable and Helpful Store Attendant

Recently, I have had my first experience with Umart Online shopping. It was easy to navigate, and did not take long to find what I was looking for. Pricing was also competitive. In addition, the attendant at the Maroochydore pick-up depot was very approachable and helpful. Finally, I will return for more shopping at Umart Online.

Store LocationMaroochydore, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Product PurchasedHP P224

HR

HRSouth West, QLD

bought parts for a new system

they where helpful and gave suggestion of what goes together. Staff is friendly and they answer usually in good time when sending an email. worth looking at this company when purchasing equipment.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Refund policy does not allow return for an un-used computer that is opened

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
Katherine
Katherine
Dan Johnson

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Best on Sunshine Coast

Thanks to Lizzy for making my transactions (4875943 and 4872255 ) pleasant and quick, and for helping with a small change to an order. Contact me if you need any equipment reviewed!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Sent wrong item

I ordered a Netgear GS116 16-port Gigabit Desktop Switch but instead I received a TP-Link JetStream 16 Prt Gigabit Smart Switch. Really disappointing as I was never asked if the substitution was ok with me, which it wasn't ok.

JaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowingly Breach Australian Consumer Law

Store LocationGold Coast
James C.

James C.

Brilliant product and service.

I was very impressed with the level of service provided at U-Mart Milton. They have the store properly setup for social distancing.

The products are excellent and were very well priced. I was so impressed with the new case I purchased the next day I went and bought another one for my wife.

Thank you team - great work.

Store LocationMilton, QLD

neilcgladwin

neilcgladwinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price and range wise don't go anywhere else.

If you know what you're after for computer parts this is the easiest and cheapest way to get them. Easy processing in the shopfront means you're in and out in minutes.

Kerrin

KerrinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart is my first go to for computer parts

Arthur

ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer support

There was a problem in that there was supposed to be stock but there was not. The people at Milton branch went out of their way to resolve the issue for me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSimplecom dual bay docking station

Umart experience

After building PCs since 1999, using mostly other shops, I decided give Umart a go in 2019, and have done two higher end builds in the last two years. Umart provided clear, quick and efficient delivery of parts and have just most recently sent me two monitors with no defects, no stress. They also offer bpay and direct deposit with a really sensible website format. I am going to soon entrust a RTX 3090 pre-order with them.

walter f.

walter f.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy online ordering

Online store easy to navigate. After selecting products, payment process was also easy. Collection at selected store was fast and hassle free. Always happy with products and pricing at Umart.

Product Purchased1tb internal 2.5in ssd

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives