• Warranty Claim MadeYes (169) · No

solfan

solfan

Best brands, best prices, best service.

Jeremy H

Jeremy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Computer shop with excellent prices

Umart almost always have the best prices and a great range of stock. The Chermside store may not carry everything, but if you are not in a rush and can wait 1-2 days, they bring the stock across from Milton. The new website and ordering is a breeze. Collection service is always prompt with minimal queuing. Have had no trouble with past warranty claims but you need to know what you are doing.

Store LocationChermside & Milton QLD
Jesse H.

Jesse H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service is always fast and streamlined, prices are good.

Have used Umart for over 10 years and never had an issue. I have had to RMA a product once and it was painless.
I've only ever used their online store to purchase which has always had anything I've needed, and then I visit the physical store to pick up online orders.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Product PurchasedMSI Motherboard

Andy D.

Andy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Superb service and technical advice

An easy to use internet store with the backup of friendly knowledgeable staff.
Will continue to use this companies convenient and easy service.
And the price is always competitive with the added bonus of good support not always associated with online stores.

Store LocationSunshine coast
Product PurchasedLaptop
caish5

caish5South East Queensland, QLD

It feels like a secret place only those in the know are aware of!

I've been shopping at Umart since the old store after a friend introduced me. The returns lady that could tell if I'd had a cigarette anytime in the last week was always my favourite! Not having an extended warranty pushed on me is just a bonus!

Store LocationMilton, QLD"
Josef R.

Josef R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy ordering

I needed a new gaming chair and they had a good range of different types of chairs. Paying for the chair I wanted was also very easy and the time it took me to pick up the chair from their store only took a minute. Thank you.

The SailorMid North Coast, NSW

Great until you have a problem

Product PurchasedMilton Online
J. Micallef

J. MicallefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Team doing a great job even in Covid-19

The online store is a breeze to get around and generally find what you need. Their products are up to date and they have always been happy to assist with any questions.
I have been in the ICT world for 20+ years and when you aren't keeping up with one part of the business then its easy to become confused. This isn't an issue with the Milton team.
Need a quick fix to something you forgot? Not an issue.
Cant recommend these dedicated team members who are all working to produce an easy customer experience.
Thanks for the service over the years Umart Milton!

Store LocationMilton, QLD
KaptainKatzy V.

KaptainKatzy V.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Place to buy PC parts on the coast

I honestly adore this place, I purchase everything I need when building a pc from them, they're extremely easy to find, the prices are very resonable and the staff is always so helpful and friendly. If your looking to purchase anything for your next build I definitely reccomend shopping at Umart

Store LocationSouthport, Queensland

Terrible service

Bought a corsair k70 keyboard from them. It arrived damaged and I had to send it back at my own expense. 2 Weeks later I get told that the warranty does not cover my issue and i ave to pay an additional $120 to repair the keyboard. If ever you need pc parts, just by from pccasegear instead. spent thousands of dollars in parts from pccasegear and have never had an issue. i truly regret giving umart a go.

**Update**
Got in contact with corasair myself. Turns out they were more than happy to replace my keyboard. Just needed to send in the old one.... love to know if umart even tried

Ornum M.

Ornum M.South East Queensland, QLD

One and a half years to NOT fix a computer

Umart built my computer. It has never worked since they built it. They have sent it to Brisbane seven times now to be fixed. It's come back to me with the exact same problem six times! It still doesn't work and no-one at Umart is capable of finding the problem. The last email asked me if I would like help finding parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umar built the computer and they would like to help me find parts to fix it! How kind.

Efficient, friendly, professional.

Have been shopping at umart for years. I've always found them to be professional, courteous, efficient and their prices are always ultra competitive. I alwaysrecommend these guys as one of my first options when it comes to buying computer parts.

Store LocationMilton
Warranty Claim MadeYes

My first choice for computer components

Store LocationEight Mile Planes, QLD
Bobo

BoboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and nice service

Its really nice to have a localshop where i can get my part, and people are nice there and easy to solve all problem in person. And cheaper than online!!!!

Number 1 choice for PC parts

When people ask me where to get parts and accessories for their computer, I most often recommend umart. Their prices are routinely $20 to $30 less than other stores, and I’ve never had an instance where I’ve ordered something only to find out “it’s not in stock - how about this more expensive alternative” like at some big department stores.

If you know enough to be ordering a part rather than a complete system, check out umart.

Jasmin J.

Jasmin J.

Extremely poor customer service do not buy!

Bought a vtech baby monitor from Umart, which turns itself off. After troubleshooting with vtech directly, the monitor was still not fixed. Vtech confirmed I should receive a replacement or full refund. Therefore requested an instant replacement or full refund from Umart as I can not be without a baby monitor. However Umart refuses, and I had to sent it in for possible repairs or if cant fix, then replacement. However since I sent it in, I only receive automated email replies. Its been now over a month!! Still no proper update or information. Still waiting. Very poor service from the beginning.

Casey

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service with customer support

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedGigabyte Geforce rtx 2070 super gaming 8GB OC GRAPHICS CARD
Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Computer Store

Navigating the store's website is great to use and easy to navigate to the exact product that you want.
Product range is vast with many options available and all products listed are top brands at low prices. The Staff are honest and extremely helpful with any questions you may have.
The only thing I find that could be improved is the packing of orders. Most are packed in flimsy satchels with no padding, so items can get damaged very easily.
All in all though, a good store to buy your computer needs.

Product PurchasedCorsair Vengeance 1500
Rod M.

Rod M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Store, good service, good prices

I've been buying from UMART for over 10 years. Their prices are always great, but I have found that I am so happy with UMART now I don't even bother checking other stores. I've probably spent 1000s of $ over that time

It's easy to find the products on their website and then pick up in-store

The few times I have had parts fail, it has been a simple process, never had an issue getting replacements under warranty.

I have used both physical stores at Eight Mile Plains and their online service

I know some people may have a different opinion but after buying from UMART for over 10 years, I've never had a problem.

Rod

Store LocationEight Mile Plains
Product PurchasedADATA SSD
Hank

HankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good speedy service

Good value and built really quickly. Pick up very easy and friendly staff who explained the install and all of the spare bits. Thanks heaps for great and speedy service

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives