• Return Claim MadeYes (61) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No

The SailorMid North Coast, NSW

Great until you have a problem

Product PurchasedMilton Online

Terrible service

Bought a corsair k70 keyboard from them. It arrived damaged and I had to send it back at my own expense. 2 Weeks later I get told that the warranty does not cover my issue and i ave to pay an additional $120 to repair the keyboard. If ever you need pc parts, just by from pccasegear instead. spent thousands of dollars in parts from pccasegear and have never had an issue. i truly regret giving umart a go.

**Update**
Got in contact with corasair myself. Turns out they were more than happy to replace my keyboard. Just needed to send in the old one.... love to know if umart even tried

Bobo

BoboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and nice service

Its really nice to have a localshop where i can get my part, and people are nice there and easy to solve all problem in person. And cheaper than online!!!!

Casey

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service with customer support

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedGigabyte Geforce rtx 2070 super gaming 8GB OC GRAPHICS CARD
Evan S.Umart Online

Terrible service and return policy

Bought a Dell monitor from them, came with physical damage out of the box and refused to refund or replace until the manufacturer approves. Was told to wait for 3-4 weeks for an email notice. Nothing came in after 5 weeks so I rang up and said I was eligible for a refund, no money was received a week later, so i rang up again and finally it got sorted out.

The original Dell I wanted is now out of stock so I got 2x acer monitors instead, both screens had problems and is now going through the same 4 week wait again, despite the sales staff agreeing there is clearly something wrong with the screen.

Store LocationEight mile plains QLD
Product PurchasedDell Ultrasharp U2719D
Soprano

SopranoVictoria

Terrible Return Policy

Not customer-friendly! Do not buy from this store!
I ordered a Galax RTX 2060 Super from their online store, only to later realise it is incompatible with the computer I desired to put it in.
I sent the card back to the store within the month I purchased it and requested a refund or store credit. THEY REFUSED.
Unless I got approval from the ACCC, they would not give me a refund under any circumstances.
Now I'm stuck with a useless and expensive graphics card that they made me pay postage for to send it back to me. Very unhappy.

Product Purchasedgalax rtx 2060 super

Faulty item - no update on repair/refund after 5 weeks

Item was sent to be assessed. Deemed as faulty and sent for repair. After 5 weeks they still can't provide me with an update after several calls and emails. Very poor service.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Dave H.

Dave H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none

Store LocationSunshine Coast

Awful Experience

I bought a new graphics card back in late March, only to have it fail after three weeks. Okay, just a faulty unit, I thought, I'll return it and get a refund.

When I contacted Umart I was told that I shouldn't return it and was instead directed to the manufacturer, which just wasted my time and made me feel like they didn't want to take responsibility for the part they sold me.

It's now been 4 weeks since they received my return and two months that I've been without my computer. The amount of time this has taken, and continues to take, is unreasonable. I am wholly unsatisfied with the service Umart has given.

Alannah O.

My order number is 4569338. At this point it's spent longer being "processed" than being used in my computer. It clearly cannot be fixed in a reasonable time, and thus has a Major Fault. I must again request a refund for this faulty product.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty card led to good service.

I had a GPU fault in a Umart computer where the card had to be sent back for manufacturers warranty. It came back from the manufacturer still faulty. Rather than send the GPU back for a second fix, Umart offered to replace the card (which I upgraded for a few$ more). I thought this was decent of Umart and Brett went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the cards operation before I left the store.

Store LocationGold Coast
Timothy W.

Timothy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Aggressive staff member, lies, intimidation tactics and disgraceful after sales service.

I spent about 1800$ on a computer system. I asked for a video editing system and they sold me gaming system instead - not fit for purpose. I asked them for a full refund. A tall aggressive staff member named Mark, swore at me repeatedly and laughed in my face and refused. He told me that I took too long to bring it back despite buying it on Saturday and returning it monday morning. Another staff member damaged to pins on the cpu, while Mark was swearing at me. Absolutely disgusting attitude. Never ever ever purchase from these pirates!

Store LocationMilton Qld
JoeBloggs

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy PC parts from

Umart is always competitive on price with the best range of products, I have been coming here for years to build PC's both professionally and for gaming. They have excellent after sales support, and know how to treat customers. They are always the best on price compared with other PC stores on the southside.

1 Star Well Deserved

• +1

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast warranty claim

Made a warranty claim and it was approved and shipped within a week. Staff we're happy to answer questions I had and were responded to within a day. Will continue to shop at Umart.

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Swift PG279Q

Diabolical returns process

Store LocationMilton
Product Purchasedgigabyte waterforce 2080

Find out how Umart Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Happy with the customer service

Got an issue with the purchased product. Phoned store and got a clear direction for warranty process. Hopefully there won't be further drama. Will recommend umart online and Milton store to my friends.

Store LocationMilton
Sean

SeanPerth, WA

Fast delivery unless you have a warranty issue, expect to deal with Philippine call centres and snail mail return.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aero 15 OLED
Dhruv S.

Dhruv S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer support

Danny

DannyNew South Wales

Defective brand new monitor, weeks away from resolution

Store LocationWest ryde

An absolute NIGHTMARE.

Prices are great, until something goes wrong. I'm currently going through the ordeal of returning two faulty items and it's a NIGHTMARE. They ignore their responsibility to provide a remedy and try to pass the problem on to the manufacturer. Advising them of Australian Consumer Law has no effect. They just don't care.

Spend a few dollars more somewhere else and save yourself the headache

Sam M.
Sam M.

Hi Sam

We apologise for the delay in processing your warranty. Do you have an RA number we can take a look at, to see whats holding it up.

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Hi Shivani,

While our team are based in Queensland and New South Wales, we have customers all around the country that love our quick delivery options and affordable prices. If you need assistance, you are welcome to give us a call or alternatively, you can send us an email to support@umart.com.au where our team will be able to assist you with the products you require and talk you through the order process!

J S.
J S.

Don't buy from them, they will scam you out of your hard earned money.

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives