Umart Online

Umart Online (page 2 of 9)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (172) · No

Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Computer Store

Navigating the store's website is great to use and easy to navigate to the exact product that you want.
Product range is vast with many options available and all products listed are top brands at low prices. The Staff are honest and extremely helpful with any questions you may have.
The only thing I find that could be improved is the packing of orders. Most are packed in flimsy satchels with no padding, so items can get damaged very easily.
All in all though, a good store to buy your computer needs.

Product PurchasedCorsair Vengeance 1500
Rod M.

Rod M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Store, good service, good prices

I've been buying from UMART for over 10 years. Their prices are always great, but I have found that I am so happy with UMART now I don't even bother checking other stores. I've probably spent 1000s of $ over that time

It's easy to find the products on their website and then pick up in-store

The few times I have had parts fail, it has been a simple process, never had an issue getting replacements under warranty.

I have used both physical stores at Eight Mile Plains and their online service

I know some people may have a different opinion but after buying from UMART for over 10 years, I've never had a problem.

Rod

Store LocationEight Mile Plains
Product PurchasedADATA SSD
Hank

HankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good speedy service

Good value and built really quickly. Pick up very easy and friendly staff who explained the install and all of the spare bits. Thanks heaps for great and speedy service

Find out how Umart Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible service and return policy

Bought a Dell monitor from them, came with physical damage out of the box and refused to refund or replace until the manufacturer approves. Was told to wait for 3-4 weeks for an email notice. Nothing came in after 5 weeks so I rang up and said I was eligible for a refund, no money was received a week later, so i rang up again and finally it got sorted out.

The original Dell I wanted is now out of stock so I got 2x acer monitors instead, both screens had problems and is now going through the same 4 week wait again, despite the sales staff agreeing there is clearly something wrong with the screen.

Store LocationEight mile plains QLD
Product PurchasedDell Ultrasharp U2719D

Excellent service, solid prices.

Had my laptop die, proceeded to buy a new one through uMart that ended up giving me better specs for less money than alternatives I researched. Did both the RA on the dead laptop and collection on a new one in the same visit; great customer service from Zachary at the support desk.

Laptop ended up having a display issue, got put through as a DoA. Once again got Zachary on the support desk, who went above and beyond to try to get the issue resolved ASAP. I had a replacement the next day.

Needless to say, satisfied.

Store LocationMilton branch, 2 Kilroe St, Milton, QLD.
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15/17
Soprano

SopranoVictoria

Terrible Return Policy

Not customer-friendly! Do not buy from this store!
I ordered a Galax RTX 2060 Super from their online store, only to later realise it is incompatible with the computer I desired to put it in.
I sent the card back to the store within the month I purchased it and requested a refund or store credit. THEY REFUSED.
Unless I got approval from the ACCC, they would not give me a refund under any circumstances.
Now I'm stuck with a useless and expensive graphics card that they made me pay postage for to send it back to me. Very unhappy.

Product Purchasedgalax rtx 2060 super
Temp3st

Temp3stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, easy end to end process.

Umart is a go to for me because they've almost always got what I need at great prices. The end to end process is also super simple, and even throughout COVID19 it's been fantastic.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Long term customer - always returning

I've been a long term customer of Umart - over 15 years. Rarely found better prices elsewhere on stocked items - some things (specifically case customisation items) are purchased elsewhere - all hardware is always purchased here. All returns (only a couple of DOA item) are processed quickly. Out of stock items are discussed and often able to be substituted.

Product PurchasedMotherboard
Jonathan C

Jonathan CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best computer shop in Brisbane

After over twenty years shopping with this computer store, watching them grow from the original small location in Milton to the multi store success they've become, I can confidently state Umart Online is the best overall computer shop for all your pc parts and computing needs.

Frequently they have the best prices, and availability is up there too. Order processing is fast, and collection from stores is easy, with a particularly impressive display room at the Milton location also. Shipping options are also available and dependable.

6 out of 5 stars!

Terrible customer service

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product range, helpful staff, great service - There for the long run

I have been purchasing from Umart since before 2011. Great company who has been around and done the hard work in establishing themselves. Very hard to beat Umart's prices and their product range is fantastic for hobbyists up to commercial operators. Staff are very helpful and easy going. I have always been happy with their service and their support when the odd product doesn't do what it is supposed to. Keep up the great work guys!

Store LocationMilton, QLD

Umart always reliable .

fast delivery with competitive prices . Large selection online and they always have such good costumer service . I always go to Umart for my computer parts or full computers as they always have the newest tech .

IT Maintenance and Suppo

IT Maintenance and SuppoNorth Queensland, QLD

Great website. Low prices and swift delivery

The site is fairly easy to navigate to find the items you want and the range of items is great.
Their range is not an overkill of similar items but a good mix of low prices and quality products.

Product Purchasedgigabyte motherboard
Phil S.

Phil S.South East Queensland, QLD

I had to claim warranty on an item, I was treated well and they looked after me throughout the whole process in the store. The store itself could be better set out with more display of the low end items, I usually walk around looking for what else I may need but my choices are only high end or gaming products. Overall though, I am extremely happy with everything especially the service.

Store LocationMilton Brisbane
Product PurchasedSSD

Faulty item - no update on repair/refund after 5 weeks

Item was sent to be assessed. Deemed as faulty and sent for repair. After 5 weeks they still can't provide me with an update after several calls and emails. Very poor service.

Store LocationWest Ryde

Dave H.

Dave H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Roy

RoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart is good

Umart has a great range at good prices, good service and when on the odd occasion there has been a problem (something arrives dead) they replace it straight away. I couldn't ask for more. maybe a shop closer to where I live.

Store LocationMilton Qld
Product PurchasedHard drive

Awful Experience

I bought a new graphics card back in late March, only to have it fail after three weeks. Okay, just a faulty unit, I thought, I'll return it and get a refund.

When I contacted Umart I was told that I shouldn't return it and was instead directed to the manufacturer, which just wasted my time and made me feel like they didn't want to take responsibility for the part they sold me.

It's now been 4 weeks since they received my return and two months that I've been without my computer. The amount of time this has taken, and continues to take, is unreasonable. I am wholly unsatisfied with the service Umart has given.

Alannah O.

My order number is 4569338. At this point it's spent longer being "processed" than being used in my computer. It clearly cannot be fixed in a reasonable time, and thus has a Major Fault. I must again request a refund for this faulty product.

George F.

George F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great range, great advice, great prices!

Umart has an incredible range of products at the best prices. It's always my "go to" place for any technology. They also have staff with great product knowledge and are always ready to help.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty card led to good service.

I had a GPU fault in a Umart computer where the card had to be sent back for manufacturers warranty. It came back from the manufacturer still faulty. Rather than send the GPU back for a second fix, Umart offered to replace the card (which I upgraded for a few$ more). I thought this was decent of Umart and Brett went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the cards operation before I left the store.

Store LocationGold Coast

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Hi Shivani,

While our team are based in Queensland and New South Wales, we have customers all around the country that love our quick delivery options and affordable prices. If you need assistance, you are welcome to give us a call or alternatively, you can send us an email to support@umart.com.au where our team will be able to assist you with the products you require and talk you through the order process!

J S.
J S.

Don't buy from them, they will scam you out of your hard earned money.

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives