Umart Online

Umart Online (page 3 of 9)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (172) · No

Spent $529 on a Motherboard and its Faulty and told it will take 3-4 weeks for warranty

Umart has acknowledged there is a fault with the motherboard and needs to be sent to the Manufacturer for Repair , replacement or Refund. I have also been told this will take 3 - 4 weeks.

Jason R.
Jason R.

Hi Evan
I posted this before I spoke with you last night. I'm still happy to wait a few weeks.

jacques hiesse

jacques hiesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat customer

I have been an early adopter of UMart at Milton (since the early days of the Douglas St store) and although staff have come and gone over the years, I still find the variety of products and the effectiveness of the online ordering service second to none. Another important factor worth mentioning is the competitive prices and the convenience of the locations, I live around half way between the Milton and Chermside stores and I am very pleased with the service provided at both stores. Keep up the good work guys! And thank you for the service.

Jeremy

JeremyCentral Queensland, QLD

The Umart store works well

The updated (new) store works well. The store menu, activated by "mousing over" that area can be a little disconcerting for people like me who run at 150% zoom, but it's not a major issue. I find that moving to the browser back button (from an item detail back to the search list) that I accidentally activate the menu. Just thought I'd mention it. It won't stop me from shopping at Umart.

Olaf

OlafFar North Queensland, QLD

Umart is my No1 PC Store In Australia

I live in a Cairns, where every store has a ticket to RIP people off, so I have been buying online for over 10 Years now and have used multiple online stores and have been happy with Umart there site is easy to use unlike some other stores there products are just what I need in the mid to high end build I am willing to go. I have Had issues with a part and send back no question exchanged very quick

My go-to Tech Store

The store, while not being a typical retail environment is welcoming and easy to navigate. The products are always at the most competitive price. I've been buying from Umart for 5 or so years now, Never a reason to go elsewhere.

robertz

robertzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Umart is always dependable

I have recently bought a few things from Umart since WFH (working from home) started a few weeks ago. They provide very good services during the pandemic, considering the difficulties to keep the business running as usual. I have been buying many PC components from Umart for as long as I can remember (almost 20 years I think), mostly through online ordering and then picking up from Milton/Eight Mile Plains store. I always recommend Umart to friends when they need to replace PC/laptops as I know they won't be disappointed.
PS: Umart offers low prices for a wide range of good PC products. It helps if you do some research beforehand. After all, Umart is not like Harvey Norman or JB HiFi.

Timothy W.

Timothy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Aggressive staff member, lies, intimidation tactics and disgraceful after sales service.

I spent about 1800$ on a computer system. I asked for a video editing system and they sold me gaming system instead - not fit for purpose. I asked them for a full refund. A tall aggressive staff member named Mark, swore at me repeatedly and laughed in my face and refused. He told me that I took too long to bring it back despite buying it on Saturday and returning it monday morning. Another staff member damaged to pins on the cpu, while Mark was swearing at me. Absolutely disgusting attitude. Never ever ever purchase from these pirates!

abbas a.

abbas a.South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great customer service! Never have had issues with anything; I had to return a NUC and a Graphics card due to warranty and faults and employees were super helpful! I’ve been recommending Umart to everyone I know!!

Dan B.

Dan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store

U-mart is a great store for building enthusiasts. Fast delivery and great service! I had one hiccup with delivery and the team was quick to sort it out and gave me updates on the situation until the package arrived. Great store, would recommend 10/10

JoeBloggs

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy PC parts from

Umart is always competitive on price with the best range of products, I have been coming here for years to build PC's both professionally and for gaming. They have excellent after sales support, and know how to treat customers. They are always the best on price compared with other PC stores on the southside.

1 Star Well Deserved

• +1

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast warranty claim

Made a warranty claim and it was approved and shipped within a week. Staff we're happy to answer questions I had and were responded to within a day. Will continue to shop at Umart.

Diabolical returns process

Drac

DracDarling Downs, QLD

Great pricing, frustrating record keeping and phone support

John Grateful

John GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

From ashes to iceberg.

In a galaxy far, far away, I easily ordered and had Umart build a computer for a friend. A few compatibility issues were swiftly snuffed out the by the build team. Umart and I were very happy with the end result. We thought it arrived unbuilt, with components seemingly still in their boxes. "Umart doesn't make mistakes" I pondered. Umart instantly offered postage slips. UNTIL said friend properly opened the 3 massive boxes only to find a perfectly built unit with OS already installed. Embarrassed, and humbled by their legend, I told Umart this story, and we laughed. Oh, how we laughed. If there is another computer store with an outstanding range and attitude to customers, may they take a knee before Umart. Eternally Grateful.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go-to store for PC parts and electronics

Great prices, great service - worth the wait in store. So many people can't be wrong.

The sales team are always keen to help, and show extreme patience with those who have lots of questions.

Rick P

Rick PDarling Downs, QLD

only place i buy my IT needs

web page is easy to use with great details on the product to help me decide on parts i will buy for custom systems. plus a large range to pick from and the pricing is great

Great service - just avoid direct payment

Have always found Umart's online store quite easy to navigate and find what I am looking for. Only concern recently was the length of time taken to acknowledge a bank transfer (over 5 days). In store was really good though and thought how they managed social distancing requirements was well done.

Hi Rick

Bank Transfer payments are automatic if you put your order number as the reference. Do you have an order number i could take a look at to see what held up your payment clearance.

dont use it

dont use itSouth East Queensland, QLD

Effective even in overload

The store was packed with folks trying to get gear to work from home. I had a few problems with my order and connectivity which was resolved by Josh, he just didn't give up. Really appreciated the friendly help even when the guys were swamped. Thankyou.

These Guys Know What they are Talking About

We've been using Umart Milton for our business computers/parts for many years now, their staff are courteous and always will to help, be that through the website, phone or in store, they are always our first point for PC parts and networking gear.

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Hi Shivani,

While our team are based in Queensland and New South Wales, we have customers all around the country that love our quick delivery options and affordable prices. If you need assistance, you are welcome to give us a call or alternatively, you can send us an email to support@umart.com.au where our team will be able to assist you with the products you require and talk you through the order process!

J S.
J S.

Don't buy from them, they will scam you out of your hard earned money.

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives