3.1

• Return Claim MadeYes (116) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (42)

Beware! Poor Returns Policy.....

Purchased a new 24 inch monitor a few days ago from Umart West Ryde. Opened box but decided monitor smaller than expected once removed from packaging. Decided to return the monitor unused in new condition with all packaging to store and pay extra for larger similar monitor. Store would not consider taking back because packaging seal is broken - end of story. No mentioned of this at time of purchase. Online policy recommends selling on Facebook or Gumtree as a resolution! Poor treatment of a new customer. Will not be back.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Product PurchasedComputer monitor

Refund policy does not allow return for an un-used computer that is opened

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
Katherine
Katherine

JaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowingly Breach Australian Consumer Law

Store LocationGold Coast

The SailorMid North Coast, NSW

Great until you have a problem

Product PurchasedMilton Online

This is perfect.

The South Port Umart (Matt) manager is very help full, I thank him. He looks after me all the time. That all I can say about this this transaction. Anthony

Store LocationSouth Port QLD

Terrible service

Bought a corsair k70 keyboard from them. It arrived damaged and I had to send it back at my own expense. 2 Weeks later I get told that the warranty does not cover my issue and i ave to pay an additional $120 to repair the keyboard. If ever you need pc parts, just by from pccasegear instead. spent thousands of dollars in parts from pccasegear and have never had an issue. i truly regret giving umart a go.

**Update**
Got in contact with corasair myself. Turns out they were more than happy to replace my keyboard. Just needed to send in the old one.... love to know if umart even tried

Avoid at all costs

Ordered an Apple product on Monday. Later found out they are NOT listed on Apple's website as a reseller even though they sport the logo claiming to be an authorised reseller. So I canceller the order. Days later I have no refund, no confirmation of when a refund will be issued, and no goods. Several emails and phone calls were attempted with no result. Avoid the headache, shop elsewhere!

Brick

Brick

Excellent service, good prices!

I had an issue with a PC component I bought from them online and it was resolved pretty quickly and hassle free. They stock a large variety of products and the prices are pretty much on par / better than competitors.

Bobo

BoboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and nice service

Its really nice to have a localshop where i can get my part, and people are nice there and easy to solve all problem in person. And cheaper than online!!!!

meeka_inc

meeka_inc

Excellent customer service - 5 stars!

Store LocationUmart, 8 Miles Plains, Brisbane, QLD
Casey

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service with customer support

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedGigabyte Geforce rtx 2070 super gaming 8GB OC GRAPHICS CARD
Evan S.Umart Online

Terrible service and return policy

Bought a Dell monitor from them, came with physical damage out of the box and refused to refund or replace until the manufacturer approves. Was told to wait for 3-4 weeks for an email notice. Nothing came in after 5 weeks so I rang up and said I was eligible for a refund, no money was received a week later, so i rang up again and finally it got sorted out.

The original Dell I wanted is now out of stock so I got 2x acer monitors instead, both screens had problems and is now going through the same 4 week wait again, despite the sales staff agreeing there is clearly something wrong with the screen.

Store LocationEight mile plains QLD
Product PurchasedDell Ultrasharp U2719D
Solaris22

Solaris22South East Queensland, QLD

Sold an already opened, faulty item and Umart refuse to refund/exchange.

Do not shop here

Soprano

SopranoVictoria

Terrible Return Policy

Not customer-friendly! Do not buy from this store!
I ordered a Galax RTX 2060 Super from their online store, only to later realise it is incompatible with the computer I desired to put it in.
I sent the card back to the store within the month I purchased it and requested a refund or store credit. THEY REFUSED.
Unless I got approval from the ACCC, they would not give me a refund under any circumstances.
Now I'm stuck with a useless and expensive graphics card that they made me pay postage for to send it back to me. Very unhappy.

Product Purchasedgalax rtx 2060 super

YULIANG C.

YULIANG C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

the lowest price . cheaper than other gaming laptop store. fast delivery with competitive prices . one week get my ROG.I may shop at UMart again in the future.it is a great online store

Product Purchasedasus

Alison B.

Alison B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Its always the service on returns that defines how good a computer parts supplier is and Umart handled my recent return in a fast and courteous manner. They have a good range of products with competitive pricing.

SumeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order unfulfilled

Another review from me, so finally I got to know that I am not getting my order. I have been calling there Support every day and after 6 days of effort they have finally informed that they don't have product in stock.
I stand true on my first review they hold you money may be too invest somewhere and release it after you call them. Else they keep it with themselves forever.
These sort of companies should be flaged so that other don't get fooled.

Faulty item - no update on repair/refund after 5 weeks

Item was sent to be assessed. Deemed as faulty and sent for repair. After 5 weeks they still can't provide me with an update after several calls and emails. Very poor service.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Dave H.

Dave H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none

Store LocationSunshine Coast

Shivani

Shivaniasked

Hello everyone,

I live in Melbourne, Victoria and I am willing to build a new PC and this will be the first PC I will be building for my personal use and I am researching a lot about how to buy components. I want to buy parts for it from Umart as one of my friends recommended but I read some of the reviews and I am very confused about what should I do!

I don't think there is any store in Melbourne so I will have to do online shopping. Can someone please help me whether should I buy the PC parts online from Umart? Will they be delivered as per what has been ordered?

Thanks,
Shivani

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives