Umart Online

Umart Online (page 2 of 135)

Online store, Physical store
4.2 from 2,683 reviews · View Details

4.2

2,683 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (167) · No (721)

Ethan

EthanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy ordering

As always, Umart performs. The website is easy to navigate, and I can always find what I want. Paying is simple and easy, and the product arrived ahead of scheduled delivery date.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLogitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse (Black)
caish5

caish5South East Queensland, QLD

It feels like a secret place only those in the know are aware of!

I've been shopping at Umart since the old store after a friend introduced me. The returns lady that could tell if I'd had a cigarette anytime in the last week was always my favourite! Not having an extended warranty pushed on me is just a bonus!

Store LocationMilton, QLD"
Josef R.

Josef R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy ordering

I needed a new gaming chair and they had a good range of different types of chairs. Paying for the chair I wanted was also very easy and the time it took me to pick up the chair from their store only took a minute. Thank you.

Nathan Muller

Nathan MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit disappointed

Evan S.Umart Online

Great service, knowledgeable staff.

Great website, easy to navigate and find what you want. Been going to Sunshine Coast Umart for years, always Very satisfied with the products I purchase. Milton is no different :)

Store LocationMilton

The SailorMid North Coast, NSW

Great until you have a problem

Product PurchasedMilton Online
J. Micallef

J. MicallefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Team doing a great job even in Covid-19

The online store is a breeze to get around and generally find what you need. Their products are up to date and they have always been happy to assist with any questions.
I have been in the ICT world for 20+ years and when you aren't keeping up with one part of the business then its easy to become confused. This isn't an issue with the Milton team.
Need a quick fix to something you forgot? Not an issue.
Cant recommend these dedicated team members who are all working to produce an easy customer experience.
Thanks for the service over the years Umart Milton!

Store LocationMilton, QLD
anybody

anybodySydney, NSW

Competitive prices, good product range & availability

Lately, I have been buying from Umart more frequently; compared to the past. Their competitors seem to have reduced their range while increasing their prices relative to Umart. As a consequence, I've been more than happy to give my business to Umart.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Aaron B

Aaron BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Umart: Fast, reliable and Australian

They deliver on time and usually faster. They have great customer service and I found Them to be easy to communicate with. Their website is easy to navigate. Their staff knows computers and other electronics. All this and they’re Australian, would highly recommend.

This is perfect.

The South Port Umart (Matt) manager is very help full, I thank him. He looks after me all the time. That all I can say about this this transaction. Anthony

Store LocationSouth Port QLD

Murray

MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Website

I would highly recommend for everyone to use and purchase from Umart's website that is very user friendly, selling a great list of products with competitive prices and all of my orders were completed within the timeline provided by the website.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

If U can wait a month for you computer parts, U can order from them.

I'm still waiting my parcels from them. Order placed on 29-08-2020 and they posted my parcels on 01-09-2020. Since they posted my order, the post office app is saying "received and ready to processing" until today (01-10-2020). A few emails sent and they just saying delivery will delayed during this period (i have order some tools from Queensland and NSW, and they had need delivered within 2 weeks). And also, they can't check with the post office because of the post manager is away (it was the last email from them on 23-09-2020 and no more update). So, if you can wait your stuffs to be delivered more than a month in local store, you can order from them.

Danny

DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices and great website - Difficult Service

Craig P.

Craig P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best way to buy PC parts on the Sunshine Coast

I have been buying from Umart on the sunshine Coast for the last 13 or so years.
Competitive prices and no wasted time.
It doesn't get any easier than buying through Umart.

Store LocationSunshine Coast, QLD
Francois

FrancoisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome website and company.

The website is easy and fast to use. When assistance was required the employees are always helpful. Prices for most items are usually the best. Would definitely recommend to a family member or friend.

Josh W

Josh WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunshine Coast Umart Great Prices & Customer Service

I was very satisfied to get cheap prices and same day pickup on my order with great customer service. They had everything I wanted in stock and my order was ready for pickup within an hour of ordering. I highly recommend giving these guys a go

Googlesaurus

GooglesaurusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still the best for PC gear even during the pandemic

I have shopped with the guys at Milton Umart many times now and every time their staff have been very helpful and extremely professional. The website is easy to navigate and the wait time on pick up is reasonable considering that situation at the moment with the social distancing, 100% recommend these guys to every one needing PC supplies

Store LocationMilton Umart
Product Purchased16 GB DDR3 Ram
azzahex

azzahexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is pure excellence

Quick, easy and focused. Great communication and followed all Covid-19 policies to ensure a comfortable environment. General sales can be tedious due to the pandemic itself i.e longer waiting periords but this is all conveyed clearly and done to the best of their ability.

Store LocationChermside QLD
KaptainKatzy V.

KaptainKatzy V.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Place to buy PC parts on the coast

I honestly adore this place, I purchase everything I need when building a pc from them, they're extremely easy to find, the prices are very resonable and the staff is always so helpful and friendly. If your looking to purchase anything for your next build I definitely reccomend shopping at Umart

Store LocationSouthport, Queensland

Terrible service

Bought a corsair k70 keyboard from them. It arrived damaged and I had to send it back at my own expense. 2 Weeks later I get told that the warranty does not cover my issue and i ave to pay an additional $120 to repair the keyboard. If ever you need pc parts, just by from pccasegear instead. spent thousands of dollars in parts from pccasegear and have never had an issue. i truly regret giving umart a go.

**Update**
Got in contact with corasair myself. Turns out they were more than happy to replace my keyboard. Just needed to send in the old one.... love to know if umart even tried

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Mumdragon

Mumdragonasked

Umart Online

I recently bought my computer on line and am rather disappointed that some features I would have expected to find are not included. Also I have been unable to get Skype to work properly. Do you have a customer satisfaction policy? I would certainly like to pay for upgrading to a machine that has more features and would use your company

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting us, it sounds like you're after a change of mind return but unfortunately we can only accept sealed and unopened products.

Our Change of Mind Policy can be found in our help centre here:

If your product is faulty or defective please let us know immediately so it can be processed for warranty.

If you no longer have need for the product, our customers have seen success with the Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree in reselling their opened products but we are unable to assist with the private

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives