Umart Online

Umart Online (page 3 of 135)

Online store, Physical store

4.2

2,684 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (167) · No (722)

Terrible service

Bought a corsair k70 keyboard from them. It arrived damaged and I had to send it back at my own expense. 2 Weeks later I get told that the warranty does not cover my issue and i ave to pay an additional $120 to repair the keyboard. If ever you need pc parts, just by from pccasegear instead. spent thousands of dollars in parts from pccasegear and have never had an issue. i truly regret giving umart a go.

**Update**
Got in contact with corasair myself. Turns out they were more than happy to replace my keyboard. Just needed to send in the old one.... love to know if umart even tried

Excellent service.

Patient, professional and efficient. James really helped us get the order through in a short period of time. Product (monitor)is great. Good value for money and competitively priced. Recommend the store.

Honestly Umart is one of my top picks for PC hardware upgrades. Always provide a quality service.

Honestly quick and easy to find what I was looking for.
Definitely very satisfied with the variety of products.
Pretty happy with the quality of the products that I received and will buy from them again.

tintmorayfield

tintmorayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than anything

Cheap, good quality, great service and I bought a custom pc from them and the cable management is perfect. Store is in a weird location but it makes up for it. In short everything is good

Great business!

Umart has pretty much become my go-to for most tech, especially PC-related stuff. Ordering online and picking up in person suits me down to the ground, so someone who carefully researches each product and looks up pricing before buying.

I've bought a lot of times from Umart without any major issues. Recommended and safe to buy from.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON’T BUY FROM MILTON STORE

Avoid at all costs

Ordered an Apple product on Monday. Later found out they are NOT listed on Apple's website as a reseller even though they sport the logo claiming to be an authorised reseller. So I canceller the order. Days later I have no refund, no confirmation of when a refund will be issued, and no goods. Several emails and phone calls were attempted with no result. Avoid the headache, shop elsewhere!

James W.

James W.Sydney, NSW

DO. NOT. BUY. FROM. UMART.

Sami Mechkor

Spectacularly Bad Customer Service

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Price Gouging Nvidia Cards

Umart has been caught out price gouging the new 3080 series. Adding $200 to their RRP to mark it down $100 to seem like it is on sale - this was after all the products sold out. MSI has confirmed this is not correct and advised you not to buy here. Have reported to ACCC as this is illegal.

Marked up price

I find it disappointing that you are nearly the only major PC part supplier in Australia to mark up the prices of the new NVIDIA GPUs from the recommended retail prices

Ornum M.

Ornum M.South East Queensland, QLD

One and a half years to NOT fix a computer

Umart built my computer. It has never worked since they built it. They have sent it to Brisbane seven times now to be fixed. It's come back to me with the exact same problem six times! It still doesn't work and no-one at Umart is capable of finding the problem. The last email asked me if I would like help finding parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umar built the computer and they would like to help me find parts to fix it! How kind.

Evan S.Umart Online

Excellent service, good prices!

I had an issue with a PC component I bought from them online and it was resolved pretty quickly and hassle free. They stock a large variety of products and the prices are pretty much on par / better than competitors.

Horrible and disgusting business ethics

I just don't understand what's is wrong with this business.You cannot get a straight answer from anyone customer serverce is terrible. Website is not working properly I tried to place an order and it took me more than 1 hour just to accept my order and details.

I don't recommend umart .you can find better deals online and waiting time would be the same.Trust me if you have a complain or issue with your order it is not gonna be hastle free.

Attila

AttilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order, if you want to wait with no communication

Ordered 6 days ago in store, paid over $6,000. Started with I had to order from my phone while in store, but thats ok, minor inconvenience. The guy assured me my order will be ready in 2-4 hours, as everything is in stock. This was 6 days ago, they haven't called, emailed or anything. I called them 2 days ago, promised a call back, still nothing. Careless company, avoid them.

Nigel

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Reliable

I've been shopping at Umart for years. Their website has always enabled me to find what I want. They have a good range of quality high tier brand products and their prices have always been very competitive. When not immediately available, goods are available in a very reasonable time. They tick all my boxes for reliability.

Reese M.

Reese M.South East Queensland, QLD

A chore from start to finish

Jack M.

Jack M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazed how far umarts customer service has fallen...

up to 6 days wait I've seen... while at the same time being promised "2 to 4" hours is completely unforgiveable. I ordered 2 simple items. #4838586
Over 4 hours ago...

Shaanan

ShaananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible place. Monopolized computer part sales and still bad at service. Worst type of company.

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Mumdragon

Mumdragonasked

Umart Online

I recently bought my computer on line and am rather disappointed that some features I would have expected to find are not included. Also I have been unable to get Skype to work properly. Do you have a customer satisfaction policy? I would certainly like to pay for upgrading to a machine that has more features and would use your company

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting us, it sounds like you're after a change of mind return but unfortunately we can only accept sealed and unopened products.

Our Change of Mind Policy can be found in our help centre here:

If your product is faulty or defective please let us know immediately so it can be processed for warranty.

If you no longer have need for the product, our customers have seen success with the Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree in reselling their opened products but we are unable to assist with the private

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives