Umart Online

Umart Online (page 4 of 135)

Online store, Physical store

4.2

2,684 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (167) · No (722)

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible and disgusting business ethics will never shop with Umart ever again

Katrina

Katrina

Great Service As Usual

Always get the great service I have come to expect from Umart and not only at this store.
Fast and easy click and collect. Order is always ready quickly for pickup from the friendly staff.

Very good customer service

Nice and easy to order online, and modify order. Fast transfer for any restock items. I recommend umart is the best computer components supply in Queensland, and also the best in Australia

Find out how Umart Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Umart are helpful, friendly and the best local PC store

I went into the store to seek assistance on my personal build. I was willing to pay, but the Umart guys fixed it with a smile. Highly recommend this business.

Umart are the benchmark in online suppliers

I'v shopped with Umart Gold coast and brisbane for over 10years now with my IT support business.
There pricing is always good and freight is resonable and having the store nearby helps too.
The site is easy to navigate, (So was there old site) and the range is as comprhesive as any.
quality is great and the big important thing is when there is a problem theyare good to sort it out.

Efficient, friendly, professional.

Have been shopping at umart for years. I've always found them to be professional, courteous, efficient and their prices are always ultra competitive. I alwaysrecommend these guys as one of my first options when it comes to buying computer parts.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Umart is my main PC parts supplier

I use Umart as my main PC parts supplier,
Was there again the other day & to be frank about it ... they are, as always, the most helpful & polite PC shop to deal with, I also used their 30 Day Change of Mind Returns Policy & was even able to pickup the order that I had just placed a bit over an hour earlier ... that's got to be as good as it gets during these covid times

Buyers beware!

Evan S.Umart Online

High quality product with competitive price

I was upgrading my old notebook computer and ordered DDR3 rams and SSD drive from umart online. They worked perfect for my old notebook computer. The items were ready for pick up soon after I placed my orders online. The customer service at the Milton store is excellent. I am very satisfied with the range of products available and the quality of the products with competitive price.

Fast and Reliable

The online store is easy to navigate, and the search function works well. Its my one stop shop for PC needs, pricing is good and delivery is always fast and reliable.

Quality products and fast postage!

Everything is in its own respective category making t easy to find
Once signed up (even if your not) checkout is fast
Product purchased dose the job it is intended to and i have never had any problems with anything purchased. all high quality
very competitive prices, umart has been the cheapest on the market compared to other online stores

Warnie

WarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order processing for 10 days

Places a Order with Umart Online on the 24-08-20 for almost $2000 and the order has been sitting in the system for 10 days as processing without being picked or sent. They say it will take 1-3 days to process. I have called them twice they just send a email to the warehouse manager asking what's going on. i don't get a reply or anything from them no communication at all. I asked today for the order to be canceled and a refund given bet that's going to take ages as well.

dylanlt

dylanltSydney, NSW

Literally perfect

A store with its own parking, in a convenient central location but off the main road. I go there to collect and have never had to return anything. Even the packaging I always in perfect condition. There's also hardly ever a need to wait because their system or order numbers and stock packing is very efficient. I have bought many products from here over the years.

My go to technology provider!

My online account makes it super easy to purchase. I like to standardise on equipment I buy when onboarding new employees and I can just pull up an old order, check the specs and re-order. Done!

Cancelled order

Cancelled a order took me 2 months to get my refund back. Kept emailing them but they didn't even bother to answer my questions just a generic apology msg everytime.

Yash

YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 days and still not processed

Ordered ubiquiti access point 6 days ago via zippay and still not processed. Called customer service and they have no clue. Followed up multiple times but no use. At the end they gave an excuse that their systems have been upgraded recently and that's the reason.
There's virtually no coordination between teams at Umart. Pathetic!!!
Finally ordered at Computer Alliance and it was ready to be picked up within 15min.

Evan S.Umart Online

My first choice for computer components

Louis M

Louis M

A happy customer again.

I have bought my computers from Umart since 1996 they were brilliant then as they are now, could not be more helpful with my inquiries and organize delivery to me.

Bobo

BoboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and nice service

Its really nice to have a localshop where i can get my part, and people are nice there and easy to solve all problem in person. And cheaper than online!!!!

Number 1 choice for PC parts

When people ask me where to get parts and accessories for their computer, I most often recommend umart. Their prices are routinely $20 to $30 less than other stores, and I’ve never had an instance where I’ve ordered something only to find out “it’s not in stock - how about this more expensive alternative” like at some big department stores.

If you know enough to be ordering a part rather than a complete system, check out umart.

Peter

Peterasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast

Is HP laser jet pro M130fw(G3Q60A) Multifunction Printer @ $259 available now and will you deliver to Currimundi?

Hi Peter,

Yes, we currently have this on sale for $259 and delivery is available. You can create your order on our website and once processed, we will get it out to you as soon as possible.

Aaron X.asked

Umart Online

According to your website FAQ for change and amend online orders, if the order is not dispatched or collected it is still able to be changed or amended.

However I got a different respond from one of your customer service, she stated the order has been packed and ready to be shipped, so I cant change or amend my order.

I understand the frustration unpack an order change parts then pack it again, but it is an easier way to do rather then I received the parcel then send it away to claim change of mind.

I made mistakes through my study for the parts I need, and I made it clear in the emails that they do not fit for my need 100%, I would like to change parts while they are still with the store, and I can't even do that. I would 100% call through to change it if possible, but considering this is the long weekend no calls taken, I can only do emails. If you can look into this, it may save me a lot of hassles. Cheers

Hi Aaron

I’m sorry to hear about the issues when trying to modify your order. This is certainly not what we expect of Umart team members or our systems. Some payment methods prevent us from modifying orders so this may have been the case. Either way, I'd like to explore this further for you. Would it be possible for me to grab your order number off you so we can investigate this for you asap to ensure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else again.

#4692486
If not able to amend the order, I was more than happy to cancel the order and reorder. But simply advised me order was packed, can't be amended or changed and I need to send it back once I receive it. Especially the parcels were not gotten picked up by Aust post until 5 hours later. Not quite sure how many labour hours will be wasted.

Hi Aaron,

I've taken a look into your particular order and I can see what has occurred. There were two emails you sent through on Sunday 7 June requesting changes - one at 3:15am and the other at 6:48pm. Our Customer Service Team currently are only available Monday to Friday. Your order was then packed and moved to be dispatched at 9:01am Monday. By the time our team got to your email at 12:30pm, it would not have been possible to change. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders going out, all items are packed into multiple cages for Australia Post to come and collect. Given your order would have been one of the first to be packed, it would have been incredibly difficult to locate and isolate and would have impacted all other orders for that day. We are currently working through a series of improvements for the way we dispatch items in the future to provide better outcomes in situations like this.

I appreciate this doesn't help your particular situation, however, hopefully this transparency helps alleviate some of your frustrations.

Mumdragon

Mumdragonasked

Umart Online

I recently bought my computer on line and am rather disappointed that some features I would have expected to find are not included. Also I have been unable to get Skype to work properly. Do you have a customer satisfaction policy? I would certainly like to pay for upgrading to a machine that has more features and would use your company

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting us, it sounds like you're after a change of mind return but unfortunately we can only accept sealed and unopened products.

Our Change of Mind Policy can be found in our help centre here:

If your product is faulty or defective please let us know immediately so it can be processed for warranty.

If you no longer have need for the product, our customers have seen success with the Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree in reselling their opened products but we are unable to assist with the private

Get an answer from our members and Umart Online representatives