Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Berry Berry

Uncle Tobys Roll-Ups Rainbow Berry Berry

See the Best Fruit Snacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why won’t the wrapper come off.

I bought 2 boxes today 2/5/19. Why won’t the paper come off, it’s impossible to eat them. So disappointed they never use to be like this. Would love a refund.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Loooooooove it

I don't know why there are so many negative comments about this delicious product. I have been loving this since high school! I am still loving it as an adult, it's not just made for children in my opinion, it definitely can be enjoyed by all age groups. I have had no issue unwrapping the product at all. It's delicious, chewy and just a healthier way to have some sweets compare to lollies.

Another product that is nothing like it used to be

Very disappointed that something as popular as roll-ups is just another product that has gone down the gurgler. Always a lunch box favourite that I will no longer be purchasing. Will have to find another alternative for my daughter.... Why bother buying something that she can't unwrap and I can't even help her with. Adult proof!!!!

Netty H

Netty HSydney

Can’t be unwrapped, therefore cannot be eaten!!!!

Unusable product- cannot unwrap with out major effort and concentration unless you want your child to eat the plastic wrapper- it’s a shame as I remember having them when I was young and don’t remember having this problem at all, they are most definitely not the same product, they are in the bin and won’t be buying again.

Brendan

BrendanRockhampton

Do not buy these. Unable to unwrap them

Purchased 2 boxes of Rainbow Berry Berry Roll ups for my son. They cannot even be opened by an adult!

Rubbish roll ups

I have thrown 3 out of 6 roll ups from a box because they do not come unstuck from the paper! That is $2 in the bin!

These Are The Bomb

Uncle Toby's I would love to see just the Dark Purple berry flavour brought out.......please.......
The Strawberry fun prints & the Berry Berry are a must in weekly shopping.