Uncle Tobys Cheerios Original

Uncle Tobys Cheerios Original

sugar in a box

what a shame Cheerios low sugar is no longer available. it was one of the 'healthier' options instead of wheat biscuits or oats. the regular and honey cheerios are off the charts sweet.

Way Too Much Sugar!!!

Coming from Canada, I was excited to see that Australia had Cheerios. However, upon tasting the original and the honey, had to try both to make a sound judgement, both had an incredibly high amount of sugar added to their product. For a country struggling with an obesity issue, I think Uncle Toby needs to go back to the drawing board. Take a page from America please!

Best Dry Cereal of them All!!!

The product is always fresh. The box is never full of cereal dust like many other cereal products.
As one who grew up with Cheerios (in the USA) I say: you can be very proud of the Australian Product.
I serve it to my 8 year old daughter them often as she chooses it over other options.
Of course eggs, pancakes, french toast and oatmeal are too on the menu.
When in a hurry (and other times) she never says No to Cheerios - 4 Whole Grains
(PS: 40 years living in the USA - You visited once???)

Tasteless cheerios

They have changed the taste! My children will not eat them any more as they are tasteless! Why change things if they were selling. Put customers before profit when thinking to change your recipe.

Dont know why they are called Cheerios

How can you sell something and use the name 'Cheerios' when in fact your product resembles nothing of the American original except maybe the shape of the pieces?? I've tried the American plain Cheerios and they are Fantastic! When i tried these Uncle Tobys Cheerios they were extremely crunchy and lacked any flavour other than a 'sweet' flavour. Not a fan. Please please please do yourselves a favour and use the same recipe as America. Or at least change the name of the Australian Cereal because they definately aren't Cheerios!

Too much sugar

It's incredible that this product contains so much sugar and we're told it's good for our kids. Shame on the people marketing this as healthy

This Is Not Worthy of A 4/5 Health Star Rating!!

Uncle Toby's are now just 'healthy labelling' there products now, making claims of '4/5 health star rating' and 'no artificial colours' but in the ingredients list, there are colours such as caramel & annatto and that does not sound natural to me! there is also 14.5g of sugar per 100g and that is nearly 4 teaspoons of sugar! there is also golden syrup in cheerios, which again, is more sugar! then there is the bad, unstable oil 'sunflower oil' in there as well! No way and I feeding Uncle Toby's 'healthy' cheerios to my family!! OR MY DOG!!

Bring Us The Original Toasted Oats Cheerios

Agree with Riemann. The original Cheerios is the best selling cereal product in America. Why deny Australians this product? Forget your premarketing taste tests Uncle Toby's. The tasty original will be a good earner for your company and shareholders.

Love these Cheerios

I love uncle Tobys cheerios, in my opinion they taste great in the mornings and are the perfect start to my day!

Horrible!

As all the reviews state....way too sweet, weird corn and starch flavor, nothing like the original. I just moved to Brisbane with my family from Minnesota (birthplace of Cheerios) and my 2 yr old grew up on it. Ate them every morning for breakfast. Found the Uncle Toby's version in the local store and thought we were in heaven. "Say it ain't so Joe" because this version absolutely stinks. Absolutely nothing healthy about it, nothing good tasting, nothing that embodies the original Cheerios brand. Start bucking the sugar trend, Uncle, because people will go nuts over the original. Everything is trending healthier these days. If you can't do that, please at least ship a couple of crates over so I can order online or something!

Cheers,