Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Apple & Cinnamon

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Apple & Cinnamon

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Matt

Matt

Crap not good

Not good flavor and a good place to get the oats was my first day and the food is crap but I had a lot going to try the food and it was crap

Purchased in December 2018.

Liv

LivMelbourne

Delicious

Love this product. I prefer these sachets over their wholegrain range as i find these cook better. They are quick and easy for the mornings and i am able to eat a great breakfast everyday that fills me up.

Oateater

OateaterKendenup

inedible

I purchased the quick sachets variety pack multigrain but unfortunately I found the Apple and cinnamon inedible. I did enjoy the other two flavors and will continue to support uncle tobys and continue to eat them 5 days a week.

Single Flavour Box

The best thing ever thank you so much for just creating the best flavour into one full box of satchels this is the greatest flavour and to now get a whole box of satchels of just it is terrific.. I eat these oats 5 days a week all year round..

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews