Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Brown Sugar and Cinnamon

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Brown Sugar and Cinnamon

Love these Oates,

Uncle Toby’s Oates , Best thing to come on the breakfast market I used to stir my oats with a wooden spoon in a pot which took time but now easygoing they come in sachets breakfast has never been so quick and tasty with all the flavours,

So Disappointed

I have always loved the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon sachets and have been using it for as many years as it was first brought in. Alas, the last 2 packs I purchased have been a disappointment to say the least! I could have purchased a pack of plain rolled oats and had it with a half a teaspoon of white sugar and it would have tasted better! Not a skerrick of cinnamon and no brown sugar (I know these two tastes well)! What's going on? From now on I will only get the plain oats and do it myself. What a disappointment and a waste of money. I'm not asking for my money back. I don't usually keep dockets. Just an improvement.

Loving it

This cinnamon and brown sugar combination is fantastic. I started to eat oats everyday after tasting this oat meal.i can eat this not only as a breakfast but also as lunch and dinner.

I love this for breakfast everyday

I love Uncle Tobys Oats quick satchets - brown sugar & cinnamon. I find they are so convenient. I just add skim milk, zap in the microwave & breakfast is ready.

Oat hater

This surprised me l actually like it and I will definitely start eating the quick oats for breakfast. Tastes really good.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Brown Sugar and Cinnamon but you can read 3 questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets.