Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Creamy Vanilla

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Creamy Vanilla

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Some sort of lumpy soup

Not something I’ll purchase again, I’ll be looking for a different brand. What happened to using normal oats? The result is some sort of soup and not porridge. Are you even using real oats or is it some sort of processed powder? I can confirm I did use the correct amount of milk as stated on the packet. Do not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.50.

Matt

Matt

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Creamy Vanilla but you can read 3 questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets.

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives