Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Love only this flavour but can't buy it in Portland, Victoria.

This is the best flavour and only flavour in the range that I like, and I haven't been able to purchase it in my local supermarkets for about six months or more.

Tripper

TripperDarling Downs, QLD

A good start to the day

I have been having this cereal for breakfast for quite a few years but just lately finding it impossible to find in the supermarkets! this is the best flavour in the whole range so it is disappointing not having it.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA for $4.79.

Quick oats sachets golden syrup

Great flavour and quick to make .... great start to the day and keeps the hunger away until lunch very impressed

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Delicious

Very nice and easy to make. That's definitely the best flavour of oats. But hard to find at Coles lately.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Gai gleeson

Gai gleesonasked

Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can u buy these?

Peter

Peterasked

Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can I buy this variety, as they didn't have it at my local Woolworth?

Tina_E
Tina_E

I'm not sure. I saw them advertised on Facebook on their Uncle Toby's page. I now mostly shop in Coles but have seen them the sporadic times I am in woolies. Hopefully they will return to shelves in time for winter.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets questions