Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Original

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Original

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quick, warm and hearty breakfast

I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a bit of a rush (as I'm a uni student). It's very fast to prepare and it's a much healthier option compared to other cereal that's loaded with sugar. They do taste bland if you use water because it's literally just oats, I don't mind it though. You can add some nuts or berries to make it taste better.

Not the same as they used to be

The last few boxes of original oats that I have bought have been powdery and very runny when cooked. I have even tried using a bigger bowl and using 2 packets and that doesn't work. I have bought this product for a long time so quick and easy but now they aren't very nice at all. I buy most of the time at Woolworths so tried Coles and they were no different. Have you changed them or do I keep getting the really bad batches? I actually sent a packet to you some time ago with the same complaint but will no longer buy this as it is still the same.

Too sweet

Quick and easy but way way too sweet. Spoils a good product. Will not buy again unless sugar is reduced.

Terrible

Everytime I heat them in the microwave, following the instructions on the box, they explode causing a huge mess. They are a complete waste of time and money.

Good breakfast

Makes a decent porridge in one minute. They say quick and it really is. One problem is the over the top sugar levels.
if anyone wants it so extremely sweet they should add their own sugar, it's not hard. Detracts from a good product.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews