Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Original

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Uncle Tobys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
Sue
Sue

Not the same as they used to be

The last few boxes of original oats that I have bought have been powdery and very runny when cooked. I have even tried using a bigger bowl and using 2 packets and that doesn't work. I have bought this product for a long time so quick and easy but now they aren't very nice at all. I buy most of the time at Woolworths so tried Coles and they were no different. Have you changed them or do I keep getting the really bad batches? I actually sent a packet to you some time ago with the same complaint but will no longer buy this as it is still the same.

Too sweet

Quick and easy but way way too sweet. Spoils a good product. Will not buy again unless sugar is reduced.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Original but you can read 3 questions about Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets.