Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets (page 2 of 3)

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Liv

LivMelbourne

Delicious

Love this product. I prefer these sachets over their wholegrain range as i find these cook better. They are quick and easy for the mornings and i am able to eat a great breakfast everyday that fills me up.

So Disappointed

I have always loved the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon sachets and have been using it for as many years as it was first brought in. Alas, the last 2 packs I purchased have been a disappointment to say the least! I could have purchased a pack of plain rolled oats and had it with a half a teaspoon of white sugar and it would have tasted better! Not a skerrick of cinnamon and no brown sugar (I know these two tastes well)! What's going on? From now on I will only get the plain oats and do it myself. What a disappointment and a waste of money. I'm not asking for my money back. I don't usually keep dockets. Just an improvement.

Netty

NettyAdelaide

Unexpected Guests- Dead Bugs For Brekky-yuk!!! Can't Eat Them Anymore

Found a Dead weevil. I search everyday, cook them but can't eat them. This morning found 4 foreign suspect objects.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Warm and delicious

Hits the spot. Fills me up and makes me want to eat it for morning lunch and dinner. Mmmm!
Uncle tobys know how to make healthy porridge that tastes just right!

Loving it

This cinnamon and brown sugar combination is fantastic. I started to eat oats everyday after tasting this oat meal.i can eat this not only as a breakfast but also as lunch and dinner.

Sue

Sue

Not the same as they used to be

The last few boxes of original oats that I have bought have been powdery and very runny when cooked. I have even tried using a bigger bowl and using 2 packets and that doesn't work. I have bought this product for a long time so quick and easy but now they aren't very nice at all. I buy most of the time at Woolworths so tried Coles and they were no different. Have you changed them or do I keep getting the really bad batches? I actually sent a packet to you some time ago with the same complaint but will no longer buy this as it is still the same.

I love this for breakfast everyday

I love Uncle Tobys Oats quick satchets - brown sugar & cinnamon. I find they are so convenient. I just add skim milk, zap in the microwave & breakfast is ready.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Hi Fibre Food with awesome taste

I have tried a lot of Oat meals but nothing beats this. Mixes up very nicely in Almond milk and the taste is awesome with good amount of fibre. Highly Recommended

robert

robertadelaide

excellent meal

never had any problems with it exploding in microwave, a quick hearty breakfast full of fiber and tasty.
sugar levels not excessive at 7.8gram / 110 grams

Blew up in microwave

Despite following the instructions perfectly, including the quantity of liquid and the time, the oats exploded all over the inside of the microwave oven.

kult

kultSydney

Pleading for help…...

At some stage I purchased a box of oat bran biscuits (can't recall the brand), but they were absolutely delicious, - not sweet but had had a nutty flavour and did not fall apart when handled. When I decided to purchase another box, they disappeared from the shelf. Since then I tried various brands and and to tell you the truth, grated masonite would taste better. I'm still hunting for the original find and my dog is very appreciative of my endeavours to find the right pack. I have not tried to give him grated masonite yet.

Oateater

OateaterKendenup

inedible

I purchased the quick sachets variety pack multigrain but unfortunately I found the Apple and cinnamon inedible. I did enjoy the other two flavors and will continue to support uncle tobys and continue to eat them 5 days a week.

Too sweet

Quick and easy but way way too sweet. Spoils a good product. Will not buy again unless sugar is reduced.

Fitzie

FitzieMelbourne

Terrible

Everytime I heat them in the microwave, following the instructions on the box, they explode causing a huge mess. They are a complete waste of time and money.

Shazi

ShaziSydney

Healthy Gut

Excellent texture and taste. Just add a generous tsp of honey and you're gut says thank you. Healthy and as good as steel cut oats.

EddieS

EddieS

Bland taste

Not sure if it's a recipe change or a bad batch but the last 2 boxes I've purchased have been stateless.. not inkling of that delicious honey taste that we use to enjoy.

Quick oats sachets golden syrup

Great flavour and quick to make .... great start to the day and keeps the hunger away until lunch very impressed

MahNamesJiff

MahNamesJiffAustralia

Had the same porridge from kid to adult over 15 years

I must say over the years and this newer packaging and what seems recipe change, I am not too keen of it. To me it tastes like all the other brands now.

I recommend boiling water with 2 sachets in a bowl, add water slowly and mix till you find the stickiness/wateriness and add cold milk if required. No Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Soup.

Tina_EAU

Finally!

Winter. Oats. When you feel that cold coming oats warm your soul. Its possible oats helping that sore throat tickle is merely a placebo effect but I always feel better after a bowl.
Big Bowl gives you more oats but you don't have to resort to the double sachet.
Hoping for more flavours to join Big Bowl, especially Brown Sugar and Creamy Vanilla.

Single Flavour Box

The best thing ever thank you so much for just creating the best flavour into one full box of satchels this is the greatest flavour and to now get a whole box of satchels of just it is terrific.. I eat these oats 5 days a week all year round..

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews