Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wth was in my sachet

See the below image. This was inside one of my sachets. They said it's likely product build-up. I'm not sure what product build-up looks like, so it might be. It looked a bit more 'meaty' to me..

Purchased in January 2021.

Some sort of lumpy soup

Not something I’ll purchase again, I’ll be looking for a different brand. What happened to using normal oats? The result is some sort of soup and not porridge. Are you even using real oats or is it some sort of processed powder? I can confirm I did use the correct amount of milk as stated on the packet. Do not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.50.

Matt

Matt

Crap not good

Not good flavor and a good place to get the oats was my first day and the food is crap but I had a lot going to try the food and it was crap

Purchased in December 2018.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

janet

janetORMISTON

So disappointed

On opening sachet found cereal mixture with 2 minute strawberry pieces. I then tried blueberry with the same result. Have had to go and buy fresh fruit varieties so that I might have a decent meal of this.I still have receipt showing purchase but am unable to upload proof of purchase.

Tasted off

Have had it many times BUT THIS packet tastes of off milk. I threw out my milk and bought new milk thinking it was that. But the same thing happened with 3 sachets. Have thrown out the lot and won't buy again

Roxy

RoxyHillman

No thank you!

Not like porridge at all. Slimy and artificial tasting. Made me feel sick. I was so disappointed. Can I take it back?

moi

moiAU

A quarter sugar

Bought these oats on a whim as our kids love honey on their traditional oats.
They were difficult to get the right consistency and quantity (one sachet is definitely not enough for a kid, and would be a tiny portion for an adult). Kids enjoyed the flavour but then I realised the nutritional panel said the sugar content was 23.2%. Now of course a lot of that sugar content will come from the honey, but the second ingredient is sugar. In my view, definately not appropriate for an everyday breakfast and best reserved as a treat. Unsure how it earned a 4 Star health rating. Traditional stovetop oats with a little drizzle of honey + cinnamon will be our choice for winter breakfast.

Netty

NettyAdelaide

Unexpected Guests- Dead Bugs For Brekky-yuk!!! Can't Eat Them Anymore

Found a Dead weevil. I search everyday, cook them but can't eat them. This morning found 4 foreign suspect objects.

Blew up in microwave

Despite following the instructions perfectly, including the quantity of liquid and the time, the oats exploded all over the inside of the microwave oven.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

kult

kultSydney

Pleading for help…...

At some stage I purchased a box of oat bran biscuits (can't recall the brand), but they were absolutely delicious, - not sweet but had had a nutty flavour and did not fall apart when handled. When I decided to purchase another box, they disappeared from the shelf. Since then I tried various brands and and to tell you the truth, grated masonite would taste better. I'm still hunting for the original find and my dog is very appreciative of my endeavours to find the right pack. I have not tried to give him grated masonite yet.

Fitzie

FitzieMelbourne

Terrible

Everytime I heat them in the microwave, following the instructions on the box, they explode causing a huge mess. They are a complete waste of time and money.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews