Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Tripper

TripperDarling Downs, QLD

A good start to the day

I have been having this cereal for breakfast for quite a few years but just lately finding it impossible to find in the supermarkets! this is the best flavour in the whole range so it is disappointing not having it.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA for $4.79.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, warm and hearty breakfast

I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a bit of a rush (as I'm a uni student). It's very fast to prepare and it's a much healthier option compared to other cereal that's loaded with sugar. They do taste bland if you use water because it's literally just oats, I don't mind it though. You can add some nuts or berries to make it taste better.

Liv

LivMelbourne

Delicious

Love this product. I prefer these sachets over their wholegrain range as i find these cook better. They are quick and easy for the mornings and i am able to eat a great breakfast everyday that fills me up.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Sam

SamMelbourne

Hi Fibre Food with awesome taste

I have tried a lot of Oat meals but nothing beats this. Mixes up very nicely in Almond milk and the taste is awesome with good amount of fibre. Highly Recommended

Oat hater

This surprised me l actually like it and I will definitely start eating the quick oats for breakfast. Tastes really good.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Gai gleeson

Gai gleesonasked

Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can u buy these?

Placius E

Placius Easked

Oats Quick Sachets

Where are the multi mix packs sachet of flavors? you used to be able to buy a pack that had think maybe 5 diff flavors in it, fruit, cinnamon etc such a variety but no longer are avail in my local shops anywhere that I can see. I miss them much

Peter

Peterasked

Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can I buy this variety, as they didn't have it at my local Woolworth?

Tina_E
Tina_E

I'm not sure. I saw them advertised on Facebook on their Uncle Toby's page. I now mostly shop in Coles but have seen them the sporadic times I am in woolies. Hopefully they will return to shelves in time for winter.