Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Hi Fibre, Apple & Cinnamon, etc...
See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Uncle Tobys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tripper
TripperDarling Downs, QLD

A good start to the day

I have been having this cereal for breakfast for quite a few years but just lately finding it impossible to find in the supermarkets! this is the best flavour in the whole range so it is disappointing not having it.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA for $4.79.

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MAKE IT YOURSELF

Used to purchase these fast and easy ways to make breakfast but then realised that there is sugar in all of packaged cereals. Get rolled oats from supermarket and put in fresh fruit with no sugar! Eat fresh and you will be healthy.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $5.50.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, warm and hearty breakfast

I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a bit of a rush (as I'm a uni student). It's very fast to prepare and it's a much healthier option compared to other cereal that's loaded with sugar. They do taste bland if you use water because it's literally just oats, I don't mind it though. You can add some nuts or berries to make it taste better.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Liv
LivMelbourne

Delicious

Love this product. I prefer these sachets over their wholegrain range as i find these cook better. They are quick and easy for the mornings and i am able to eat a great breakfast everyday that fills me up.

Sam
SamMelbourne

Hi Fibre Food with awesome taste

I have tried a lot of Oat meals but nothing beats this. Mixes up very nicely in Almond milk and the taste is awesome with good amount of fibre. Highly Recommended

MahNamesJiff
MahNamesJiffAustralia

Had the same porridge from kid to adult over 15 years

I must say over the years and this newer packaging and what seems recipe change, I am not too keen of it. To me it tastes like all the other brands now.

I recommend boiling water with 2 sachets in a bowl, add water slowly and mix till you find the stickiness/wateriness and add cold milk if required. No Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Soup.

Oat hater

This surprised me l actually like it and I will definitely start eating the quick oats for breakfast. Tastes really good.

Lovely taste but a waste

Will not get this product again, only due to 90seconds in the microwave and all I get is a mess on the turntable!

Rich
Rich

Good breakfast

Makes a decent porridge in one minute. They say quick and it really is. One problem is the over the top sugar levels.
if anyone wants it so extremely sweet they should add their own sugar, it's not hard. Detracts from a good product.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Gai gleeson
Gai gleesonasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can u buy these?

Placius E
Placius Easked
Oats Quick Sachets

Where are the multi mix packs sachet of flavors? you used to be able to buy a pack that had think maybe 5 diff flavors in it, fruit, cinnamon etc such a variety but no longer are avail in my local shops anywhere that I can see. I miss them much

Peter
Peterasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can I buy this variety, as they didn't have it at my local Woolworth?

Tina_E
Tina_E

I'm not sure. I saw them advertised on Facebook on their Uncle Toby's page. I now mostly shop in Coles but have seen them the sporadic times I am in woolies. Hopefully they will return to shelves in time for winter.