Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Rom M.

Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Matt

Matt

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

Woah!

Not only does it fill me up, but it's perfect for dinner and/or breakfast! It's so delicious and I recommend it for sure!

Ando

AndoSydney

Tastes great & even feels healthy!

Lovely thick porridge in 90 seconds, with no flavour added. This should be everyone's start to the day! Great for overall gut health & lowering cholesterol.

guy

guyMelbourne

Perfection. Food of the Gods!

This is the best food. imagine everything happy and turn it into a food. Thats what Creamy Honey is. Go Buy IT!

Maureen Flood

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Love these Oates,

Uncle Toby’s Oates , Best thing to come on the breakfast market I used to stir my oats with a wooden spoon in a pot which took time but now easygoing they come in sachets breakfast has never been so quick and tasty with all the flavours,

Love them.

Quick and easy! The newer packs come out of the microwave hot and runny so I let them sit for 30 seconds and they thicken perfectly! Having said that I use unsweetened almond milk with mine. The plain are unsweetened so I add my own fruit and flavorings, but the honey obes are perfect for my sweet tooth.

Warm and delicious

Hits the spot. Fills me up and makes me want to eat it for morning lunch and dinner. Mmmm!
Uncle tobys know how to make healthy porridge that tastes just right!

Loving it

This cinnamon and brown sugar combination is fantastic. I started to eat oats everyday after tasting this oat meal.i can eat this not only as a breakfast but also as lunch and dinner.

I love this for breakfast everyday

I love Uncle Tobys Oats quick satchets - brown sugar & cinnamon. I find they are so convenient. I just add skim milk, zap in the microwave & breakfast is ready.

robert

robertadelaide

excellent meal

never had any problems with it exploding in microwave, a quick hearty breakfast full of fiber and tasty.
sugar levels not excessive at 7.8gram / 110 grams

Shazi

ShaziSydney

Healthy Gut

Excellent texture and taste. Just add a generous tsp of honey and you're gut says thank you. Healthy and as good as steel cut oats.

Quick oats sachets golden syrup

Great flavour and quick to make .... great start to the day and keeps the hunger away until lunch very impressed

Tina_EAU

Finally!

Winter. Oats. When you feel that cold coming oats warm your soul. Its possible oats helping that sore throat tickle is merely a placebo effect but I always feel better after a bowl.
Big Bowl gives you more oats but you don't have to resort to the double sachet.
Hoping for more flavours to join Big Bowl, especially Brown Sugar and Creamy Vanilla.

Single Flavour Box

The best thing ever thank you so much for just creating the best flavour into one full box of satchels this is the greatest flavour and to now get a whole box of satchels of just it is terrific.. I eat these oats 5 days a week all year round..

Amazing!!

Uncle Toby's Oats are amazing. They are quick to make and full of nutrients. They are a very healthy breakfast alternative

Yum

Very yum , I have with milk every morning and is just sweet enough . Keeps me full till lunch and is delicious with grated apple stirred through

YUM

Super easy. Super quick. And most importantly super yum. I eat this every morning. It really fills you up for the day

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews