Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Love only this flavour but can't buy it in Portland, Victoria.

This is the best flavour and only flavour in the range that I like, and I haven't been able to purchase it in my local supermarkets for about six months or more.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wth was in my sachet

See the below image. This was inside one of my sachets. They said it's likely product build-up. I'm not sure what product build-up looks like, so it might be. It looked a bit more 'meaty' to me..

Purchased in January 2021.

Rom M.

Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Some sort of lumpy soup

Not something I’ll purchase again, I’ll be looking for a different brand. What happened to using normal oats? The result is some sort of soup and not porridge. Are you even using real oats or is it some sort of processed powder? I can confirm I did use the correct amount of milk as stated on the packet. Do not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.50.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Crap not good

Not good flavor and a good place to get the oats was my first day and the food is crap but I had a lot going to try the food and it was crap

Purchased in December 2018.

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

janet

janetORMISTON

So disappointed

On opening sachet found cereal mixture with 2 minute strawberry pieces. I then tried blueberry with the same result. Have had to go and buy fresh fruit varieties so that I might have a decent meal of this.I still have receipt showing purchase but am unable to upload proof of purchase.

Tasted off

Have had it many times BUT THIS packet tastes of off milk. I threw out my milk and bought new milk thinking it was that. But the same thing happened with 3 sachets. Have thrown out the lot and won't buy again

Roxy

RoxyHillman

No thank you!

Not like porridge at all. Slimy and artificial tasting. Made me feel sick. I was so disappointed. Can I take it back?

Woah!

Not only does it fill me up, but it's perfect for dinner and/or breakfast! It's so delicious and I recommend it for sure!

moi

moiAU

A quarter sugar

Bought these oats on a whim as our kids love honey on their traditional oats.
They were difficult to get the right consistency and quantity (one sachet is definitely not enough for a kid, and would be a tiny portion for an adult). Kids enjoyed the flavour but then I realised the nutritional panel said the sugar content was 23.2%. Now of course a lot of that sugar content will come from the honey, but the second ingredient is sugar. In my view, definately not appropriate for an everyday breakfast and best reserved as a treat. Unsure how it earned a 4 Star health rating. Traditional stovetop oats with a little drizzle of honey + cinnamon will be our choice for winter breakfast.

Ando

AndoSydney

Tastes great & even feels healthy!

Lovely thick porridge in 90 seconds, with no flavour added. This should be everyone's start to the day! Great for overall gut health & lowering cholesterol.

guy

guyMelbourne

Perfection. Food of the Gods!

This is the best food. imagine everything happy and turn it into a food. Thats what Creamy Honey is. Go Buy IT!

Maureen Flood

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Love these Oates,

Uncle Toby’s Oates , Best thing to come on the breakfast market I used to stir my oats with a wooden spoon in a pot which took time but now easygoing they come in sachets breakfast has never been so quick and tasty with all the flavours,

Love them.

Quick and easy! The newer packs come out of the microwave hot and runny so I let them sit for 30 seconds and they thicken perfectly! Having said that I use unsweetened almond milk with mine. The plain are unsweetened so I add my own fruit and flavorings, but the honey obes are perfect for my sweet tooth.

Netty

NettyAdelaide

Unexpected Guests- Dead Bugs For Brekky-yuk!!! Can't Eat Them Anymore

Found a Dead weevil. I search everyday, cook them but can't eat them. This morning found 4 foreign suspect objects.

Warm and delicious

Hits the spot. Fills me up and makes me want to eat it for morning lunch and dinner. Mmmm!
Uncle tobys know how to make healthy porridge that tastes just right!

Loving it

This cinnamon and brown sugar combination is fantastic. I started to eat oats everyday after tasting this oat meal.i can eat this not only as a breakfast but also as lunch and dinner.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews