Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Apple & Cinnamon, Original, etc...

Love only this flavour but can't buy it in Portland, Victoria.

This is the best flavour and only flavour in the range that I like, and I haven't been able to purchase it in my local supermarkets for about six months or more.

Why The Change?

I have enjoyed Uncle Toby’s High Fibre Quick Oats for a few years now. Now, I too am not a “ new recipe” fan. Why change a good thing? Also noticed now only 8 satchets in carton. Was previously 10. Very disappointed Uncle Toby’s.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.40.

Ros B

Ros BHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing new recipe

Uncle Toby have changed the recipe for their Hi Fibre quick oats why? Their original recipe was so nice The new one is nowhere as good it seems to have no body to it the texture is not good. I won't be buying it any more will have to find something else why o why do companies change good recipes.

Purchased in March 2021 for $5.00.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Rom M.

Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Matt

Matt

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

Woah!

Not only does it fill me up, but it's perfect for dinner and/or breakfast! It's so delicious and I recommend it for sure!

Ando

AndoSydney

Tastes great & even feels healthy!

Lovely thick porridge in 90 seconds, with no flavour added. This should be everyone's start to the day! Great for overall gut health & lowering cholesterol.

guy

guyMelbourne

Perfection. Food of the Gods!

This is the best food. imagine everything happy and turn it into a food. Thats what Creamy Honey is. Go Buy IT!

Maureen Flood

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Love these Oates,

Uncle Toby’s Oates , Best thing to come on the breakfast market I used to stir my oats with a wooden spoon in a pot which took time but now easygoing they come in sachets breakfast has never been so quick and tasty with all the flavours,

Love them.

Quick and easy! The newer packs come out of the microwave hot and runny so I let them sit for 30 seconds and they thicken perfectly! Having said that I use unsweetened almond milk with mine. The plain are unsweetened so I add my own fruit and flavorings, but the honey obes are perfect for my sweet tooth.

So Disappointed

I have always loved the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon sachets and have been using it for as many years as it was first brought in. Alas, the last 2 packs I purchased have been a disappointment to say the least! I could have purchased a pack of plain rolled oats and had it with a half a teaspoon of white sugar and it would have tasted better! Not a skerrick of cinnamon and no brown sugar (I know these two tastes well)! What's going on? From now on I will only get the plain oats and do it myself. What a disappointment and a waste of money. I'm not asking for my money back. I don't usually keep dockets. Just an improvement.

Warm and delicious

Hits the spot. Fills me up and makes me want to eat it for morning lunch and dinner. Mmmm!
Uncle tobys know how to make healthy porridge that tastes just right!

Loving it

This cinnamon and brown sugar combination is fantastic. I started to eat oats everyday after tasting this oat meal.i can eat this not only as a breakfast but also as lunch and dinner.

Sue

Sue

Not the same as they used to be

The last few boxes of original oats that I have bought have been powdery and very runny when cooked. I have even tried using a bigger bowl and using 2 packets and that doesn't work. I have bought this product for a long time so quick and easy but now they aren't very nice at all. I buy most of the time at Woolworths so tried Coles and they were no different. Have you changed them or do I keep getting the really bad batches? I actually sent a packet to you some time ago with the same complaint but will no longer buy this as it is still the same.

I love this for breakfast everyday

I love Uncle Tobys Oats quick satchets - brown sugar & cinnamon. I find they are so convenient. I just add skim milk, zap in the microwave & breakfast is ready.

robert

robertadelaide

excellent meal

never had any problems with it exploding in microwave, a quick hearty breakfast full of fiber and tasty.
sugar levels not excessive at 7.8gram / 110 grams

Oateater

OateaterKendenup

inedible

I purchased the quick sachets variety pack multigrain but unfortunately I found the Apple and cinnamon inedible. I did enjoy the other two flavors and will continue to support uncle tobys and continue to eat them 5 days a week.

Too sweet

Quick and easy but way way too sweet. Spoils a good product. Will not buy again unless sugar is reduced.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews