Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Hi Fibre, Apple & Cinnamon, etc...

Steve d.
Steve d.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank's Uncle Toby, I am forced to find a replacement :-(

Wow! This is a great example of the 'Marketing' department of a company destroying what was a great product. I have been buying this product for years and had nothing but praise. Unfortunatley the new formula is watery and it dissapoints in the taste department. Additionally, the serving is smaller (for the same consistency compared to the original formula) we get two less servings per pack. Not happy!

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Love only this flavour but can't buy it in Portland, Victoria.

This is the best flavour and only flavour in the range that I like, and I haven't been able to purchase it in my local supermarkets for about six months or more.

Tripper
TripperDarling Downs, QLD

A good start to the day

I have been having this cereal for breakfast for quite a few years but just lately finding it impossible to find in the supermarkets! this is the best flavour in the whole range so it is disappointing not having it.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA for $4.79.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wth was in my sachet

See the below image. This was inside one of my sachets. They said it's likely product build-up. I'm not sure what product build-up looks like, so it might be. It looked a bit more 'meaty' to me..

Purchased in January 2021.

Rom M.
Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Some sort of lumpy soup

Not something I’ll purchase again, I’ll be looking for a different brand. What happened to using normal oats? The result is some sort of soup and not porridge. Are you even using real oats or is it some sort of processed powder? I can confirm I did use the correct amount of milk as stated on the packet. Do not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.50.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Crap not good

Not good flavor and a good place to get the oats was my first day and the food is crap but I had a lot going to try the food and it was crap

Purchased in December 2018.

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

janet
janetORMISTON

So disappointed

On opening sachet found cereal mixture with 2 minute strawberry pieces. I then tried blueberry with the same result. Have had to go and buy fresh fruit varieties so that I might have a decent meal of this.I still have receipt showing purchase but am unable to upload proof of purchase.

Tasted off

Have had it many times BUT THIS packet tastes of off milk. I threw out my milk and bought new milk thinking it was that. But the same thing happened with 3 sachets. Have thrown out the lot and won't buy again

Roxy
RoxyHillman

No thank you!

Not like porridge at all. Slimy and artificial tasting. Made me feel sick. I was so disappointed. Can I take it back?

Woah!

Not only does it fill me up, but it's perfect for dinner and/or breakfast! It's so delicious and I recommend it for sure!

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, warm and hearty breakfast

I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a bit of a rush (as I'm a uni student). It's very fast to prepare and it's a much healthier option compared to other cereal that's loaded with sugar. They do taste bland if you use water because it's literally just oats, I don't mind it though. You can add some nuts or berries to make it taste better.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews