Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Creamy Honey, Hi Fibre, Apple & Cinnamon, etc...

Love only this flavour but can't buy it in Portland, Victoria.

This is the best flavour and only flavour in the range that I like, and I haven't been able to purchase it in my local supermarkets for about six months or more.

Why The Change?

I have enjoyed Uncle Toby’s High Fibre Quick Oats for a few years now. Now, I too am not a “ new recipe” fan. Why change a good thing? Also noticed now only 8 satchets in carton. Was previously 10. Very disappointed Uncle Toby’s.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.40.

Tripper
TripperDarling Downs, QLD

A good start to the day

I have been having this cereal for breakfast for quite a few years but just lately finding it impossible to find in the supermarkets! this is the best flavour in the whole range so it is disappointing not having it.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA for $4.79.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Ros B
Ros BHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing new recipe

Uncle Toby have changed the recipe for their Hi Fibre quick oats why? Their original recipe was so nice The new one is nowhere as good it seems to have no body to it the texture is not good. I won't be buying it any more will have to find something else why o why do companies change good recipes.

Purchased in March 2021 for $5.00.

Rom M.
Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

I was given a sample packet to try of the Apple and Cinnamon and I really like it. I will be buying for myself now and will look out for other flavours to try.

Purchased in May 2019.

Matt
Matt

The vanilla variety pack

The best flavors ever are the peach and the blueberry I am so happy with them the best pack uncle Toby’s have ever released I would suggest them to anyone, it is a shame Woolworths have removed them nationally I’m going to have to stop buying your products

Purchased in February 2019.

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

Woah!

Not only does it fill me up, but it's perfect for dinner and/or breakfast! It's so delicious and I recommend it for sure!

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, warm and hearty breakfast

I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a bit of a rush (as I'm a uni student). It's very fast to prepare and it's a much healthier option compared to other cereal that's loaded with sugar. They do taste bland if you use water because it's literally just oats, I don't mind it though. You can add some nuts or berries to make it taste better.

Ando
AndoSydney

Tastes great & even feels healthy!

Lovely thick porridge in 90 seconds, with no flavour added. This should be everyone's start to the day! Great for overall gut health & lowering cholesterol.

guy
guyMelbourne

Perfection. Food of the Gods!

This is the best food. imagine everything happy and turn it into a food. Thats what Creamy Honey is. Go Buy IT!

Maureen Flood
Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Love these Oates,

Uncle Toby’s Oates , Best thing to come on the breakfast market I used to stir my oats with a wooden spoon in a pot which took time but now easygoing they come in sachets breakfast has never been so quick and tasty with all the flavours,

Love them.

Quick and easy! The newer packs come out of the microwave hot and runny so I let them sit for 30 seconds and they thicken perfectly! Having said that I use unsweetened almond milk with mine. The plain are unsweetened so I add my own fruit and flavorings, but the honey obes are perfect for my sweet tooth.

Liv
LivMelbourne

Delicious

Love this product. I prefer these sachets over their wholegrain range as i find these cook better. They are quick and easy for the mornings and i am able to eat a great breakfast everyday that fills me up.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews