Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets (page 2 of 2)

Creamy Honey, Hi Fibre, Apple & Cinnamon, etc...
See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Uncle Tobys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Yum

Very yum , I have with milk every morning and is just sweet enough . Keeps me full till lunch and is delicious with grated apple stirred through

Oat hater

This surprised me l actually like it and I will definitely start eating the quick oats for breakfast. Tastes really good.

YUM

Super easy. Super quick. And most importantly super yum. I eat this every morning. It really fills you up for the day

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Lovely taste but a waste

Will not get this product again, only due to 90seconds in the microwave and all I get is a mess on the turntable!

Delicious

Very nice and easy to make. That's definitely the best flavour of oats. But hard to find at Coles lately.

Rich
Rich

Good breakfast

Makes a decent porridge in one minute. They say quick and it really is. One problem is the over the top sugar levels.
if anyone wants it so extremely sweet they should add their own sugar, it's not hard. Detracts from a good product.

Gai gleeson
Gai gleesonasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can u buy these?

Placius E
Placius Easked
Oats Quick Sachets

Where are the multi mix packs sachet of flavors? you used to be able to buy a pack that had think maybe 5 diff flavors in it, fruit, cinnamon etc such a variety but no longer are avail in my local shops anywhere that I can see. I miss them much

Peter
Peterasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can I buy this variety, as they didn't have it at my local Woolworth?

Tina_E
Tina_E

I'm not sure. I saw them advertised on Facebook on their Uncle Toby's page. I now mostly shop in Coles but have seen them the sporadic times I am in woolies. Hopefully they will return to shelves in time for winter.

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets