Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets (page 2 of 2)

Creamy Honey, Hi Fibre, Apple & Cinnamon, etc...

I love this for breakfast everyday

I love Uncle Tobys Oats quick satchets - brown sugar & cinnamon. I find they are so convenient. I just add skim milk, zap in the microwave & breakfast is ready.

Sam
SamMelbourne

Hi Fibre Food with awesome taste

I have tried a lot of Oat meals but nothing beats this. Mixes up very nicely in Almond milk and the taste is awesome with good amount of fibre. Highly Recommended

robert
robertadelaide

excellent meal

never had any problems with it exploding in microwave, a quick hearty breakfast full of fiber and tasty.
sugar levels not excessive at 7.8gram / 110 grams

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Shazi
ShaziSydney

Healthy Gut

Excellent texture and taste. Just add a generous tsp of honey and you're gut says thank you. Healthy and as good as steel cut oats.

Quick oats sachets golden syrup

Great flavour and quick to make .... great start to the day and keeps the hunger away until lunch very impressed

Tina_EAU

Finally!

Winter. Oats. When you feel that cold coming oats warm your soul. Its possible oats helping that sore throat tickle is merely a placebo effect but I always feel better after a bowl.
Big Bowl gives you more oats but you don't have to resort to the double sachet.
Hoping for more flavours to join Big Bowl, especially Brown Sugar and Creamy Vanilla.

Single Flavour Box

The best thing ever thank you so much for just creating the best flavour into one full box of satchels this is the greatest flavour and to now get a whole box of satchels of just it is terrific.. I eat these oats 5 days a week all year round..

Amazing!!

Uncle Toby's Oats are amazing. They are quick to make and full of nutrients. They are a very healthy breakfast alternative

Yum

Very yum , I have with milk every morning and is just sweet enough . Keeps me full till lunch and is delicious with grated apple stirred through

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Oat hater

This surprised me l actually like it and I will definitely start eating the quick oats for breakfast. Tastes really good.

YUM

Super easy. Super quick. And most importantly super yum. I eat this every morning. It really fills you up for the day

Delicious

Very nice and easy to make. That's definitely the best flavour of oats. But hard to find at Coles lately.

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews

Gai gleeson
Gai gleesonasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can u buy these?

Placius E
Placius Easked
Oats Quick Sachets

Where are the multi mix packs sachet of flavors? you used to be able to buy a pack that had think maybe 5 diff flavors in it, fruit, cinnamon etc such a variety but no longer are avail in my local shops anywhere that I can see. I miss them much

Peter
Peterasked
Oats Quick Sachets Golden Syrup

Where can I buy this variety, as they didn't have it at my local Woolworth?

Tina_E

I'm not sure. I saw them advertised on Facebook on their Uncle Toby's page. I now mostly shop in Coles but have seen them the sporadic times I am in woolies. Hopefully they will return to shelves in time for winter.

Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets