Uncle Tobys Plus Fibre

Uncle Tobys Plus Fibre

Pretty good

Yep I love the Apple & Sultana, and although I still eat it heaps, I do not like the way the apple is now crunchy, when it was soft before. It does make the roof of your mouth a bit sore when you are as greedy as me and eat half a large box a day a lot of the time. Won't stop me eating it though.

The Original Fibre Plus is no longer...........this new one is horrible.

I've been eating the Apple & Sultana fibre plus since it came on to supermarket shelves years ago, I recently purchased a pack and I'm so disappointed that it has been changed to something I refuse to buy again. The texture is no long palatable, you have completely ruined the taste. Why have you done this, why change something that was perfect? Please bring back the original Fibre Plus as I'm not buying this new one again, unfortunately I had to throw it in the bin, that's how bad it was..

Disappointing downgrade to this product.

New packaging in Supermarket 16th Feb 2018 shows sodium level almost 3 times higher and fibre almost halved. Will probably stop buying this.

Excellent Light Tasty Breakfast Cereal

I have been enjoying Uncle Tobys Plus Fibre cereal for a long time now, It is a nice light cereal that's not too heavy or overly filling.

This cereal also provides a decent percentage of your daily fibre requirements and it is also has a low Sodium and Sugar content, Unlike many other breakfast cereals which can be quite high in Sodium and Sugar

The only drawback is the price at AU$7.75C for a 775gm packet,
I normally wait until my local Coles Supermarket has it On Special for 50% off and stock up with as much as I can afford.

This cereal is one of the best ways to start the day. High in fibre, I always buy this cereal at the supermarket (and it has the added bonus of being reasonably priced too!). A must-have cereal to have in the pantry.
This cereal is high in fibre, which is good for digestion. It also has a nice amount of sultanas and dried apple pieces. I do believe that there is enough of these dried fruit in the cereal because they are high in sugar, but I think Uncle Tobys has the right amount in this cereal. The cereal does not become too soggy after adding milk, which is nice.
No cons spring to mind.

This cereal is a good choice for breakfast. It's really low in fat and high in fibre. I like the taste of the different whole grains combined with dried apples and sultanas, it makes you feel like you're eating the right meal in the morning. The cereal flakes stays crunchy after I add milk, it doesn't get soggy so quickly like some other cereals. However, i think there isn't enough apples and sultanas in the mix, since I often got some spoonfuls without any apples and sultanas in them. But it's not really a big problem. I could always bought a bag of sultanas and add them to my cereal.
great taste. high in fibre.
not enough apples & sultanas.

Good

This has been my cerea of choice for years. Its very filling and flavoursome. There are however two things I hate about this cereal, Sultanas & Almonds. I hate sultanas and they are in just about every 'healthy' cereal there is! Also, this cereal used to have almonds in it which gave it a great taste. But then someone decided to take them out, the excuse given was that almonds were too expensive so would increase the price of the cereal. Now I buy the slivered almonds separately and add them in. That therefore makes this cereal quite pricey. Overall it is a good product.
Flavour with lots of different ingredients
Sultanas!!

My personal opinion is that I love this cereal. It tastes very nice, crunchy and tasty and is very good for you at the same time
Wow, what more can you say, this cereal is fantastic. The taste is yummy and definitely lives up to the Fibre lift label
I don't think that is really anything bad about this product