Uncle Tobys Plus Muesli Flakes

Uncle Tobys Plus Muesli Flakes

The only constant in my life.

I've been eating Muesli Flakes for breakfast since the mid 70's, when "White Wings" brought them onto the market. This is the only cereal for me.

Love to start my day with this cereal

I change my Uncle Tobys Plus from week to week but I love the wholemeal flavor of this together with the fruits but must have it with yoghurt too. Try a grated orange on top and mix it in to add a special flavor.

Not really tropical

It's pretty much just weeties with a few sultanas and an apricot piece here and there. The coconut is non existant in the box I have. It doesn't look like what's advertised on the box.
It needs more fruit to taste tropical. I thought it was going to be like the old protein cereal but that's now clusters I've realised. Just not very impressed sorry.

Masterpiece

A delicious cereal that packed with flavour. Filled with Delicious fruit and nutrients your taste buds will love you for it . It's like a party in your mouth . Definently a great start to the day .

It is a great start to the day.

This is a delicious breakfast. Thank you to Uncle Tobys for having a cereal I can eat without setting off my allergies. Other grains (such as oats) are added to other cereals as is soy etc. I can alternate this with Weeties and Weet Bix. I am allergic to bread so I just have cereal. This has the fibre and fruit I need.

The perfect Breakfast starts with Uncle Toby's Muesli Flakes!

I have been having this cereal for as long as I can remember as the start of my breakfast:
1. Uncle Toby's Muesli Flakes with A2 milk
2.Wholemeal 4 grain Toast
3. Honey and Banana (no Butter etc.)
4.Orange Juice