Uncle Tobys Plus Protein

Uncle Tobys Plus Protein

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gra

GraGlenfield Park

My favourite Plus

My favourite Plus cereal, full of flavour and healthy to boot. I haven't been able to discern any diffference in taste between the old and the new.

Jackie

JackieAU

Terrible

Had 4 sultanas and 2 peach bits in the whole packet tasteless rubbish thought they must of been at the bottom but no Carmans is a much better cereal heaps of fruit in them.

Beck

Beck

Used to be good

Loved it when I first started buying it, but like so many others the tasty bits have become less and less and it's just like any other el cheapo cereal. Might as well but cornflakes and add your own fruit unless they bring some quality back.

Female Customer

Female CustomerNewcastle

Addictive and Nutritious

It's the peach

Bob The BlenderSea Changeville, NSW

More Tobys With PLUS

Who needs DUFF when you can have PLUS with protein.
Love the taste and the peachy fruit bits and those crunchy swirly thingo's.

Even the Cookie Monster would change his catch cry to "ummm, Plus".

This is good sh?} and it makes you do big ones as well.

Thanks Uncle Tobys for a great breakfast cereal and increasing my Toby output !

Bob The Blender

I have lost 9kg in 3 months since having PLUS for breakfast. Originally 5 x Weet-Bix.

Best Cereal Known To Man (or Woman).

This is the best cereal I have ever eaten. I love protein and I love this cereal, especially the oaty clusters and apricot pieces. I would eat about 80 grams a day so a box barely lasts a week or two. Please never change this cereal, unless you find a way to increase the protein without affecting the taste too much.

Rachel.C

Rachel.CHobart

A little bit addicted

I absolutely love this cereal. Of all the Uncle Tobys plus cereals, this one is my favourite, and usually serves as lunch and sometimes supper for me. I love knowing it's healthy, low in calories, and doesn,t need the addition of any sugar due to the sweetness of the fruit. First cereal I have ever eaten without sugar. All my life I have been a weetbix / weeties / cornflakes, consumer with no interest in "fancy" cereals. But THIS cereal has changed my mind.

It was good, now its got sultanas like every other cereal

Loved it for years, but it has just changed ingredients: now it has no more yummy pineapple and paw paw, instead it has peaches and sultanas.
Every cereal has sultanas - boring.
Now it makes me fart!
Loved that it didn't have sultanas, and was high-ish in protein.
Now it has sultanas like every other cereal on the market.

miserable
miserable
dolan
dolan

vegemite: Now made entirely of sultanas.

S.Roberts

S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please no saltanas

I So wish it hadn't changed.I have loved and bought this cereal since it began. My whole family love it because it had no sultanas in it and still had yummy fruit. I was devastated to see it was going to change and I now wont buy it.

Its like a completely different cereal. I hope enough people who love it complain.