Uncle Tobys Plus

Uncle Tobys Plus Questions & Answers

Antioxidants, Calcium, Fibre, Iron, Muesli Flakes and 2 more

1 question from our users

Having trouble finding the Omega 3 version in my local Woolies and Coles. Something going on we should know about?? Grateful for your response, please. Paul
Hi Paul I have checked with my local Woolworths, and the Omega 3 variety is readily available, as are all the varieties. Maybe it is a popular variety in your area and sells out quickly, as does the fibre variety here. I would suggest asking staff at the stores why they have a shortage, which may be due to high sales, especially when the item is on special. Alternatively, maybe they are not ordering enough to supply customer demand, and you could have a word to them about this. Kind regards:)Thanks for your reply, Max. Still having trouble, but I will check with the staff about what is going on. Ended up shopping on line and got Omega 3 at half price!

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives