UniBee Australia

UniBee Australia

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for UniBee Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
db6
db6Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The last honest dealership in Melbourne!

Purchased Nissan Leaf for my wife and very happy with the purchase. Received LeafSpy pics about battery state on request and was provided throughout information about the car. Definitely will come back when it's time to buy my next car.

Purchased in at UniBee Australia.

CB
CBPerth, WA

Dont Buy

I purchased a set elegant running boards from uniute. There arrived with no instructions in them. I contacted them and was forwarded a copy of the instructions. The instructions showed how to bolt the brackets to the running boards there was absolutely nothing telling me how the fittings attached to the car. I spent all day trying to fit these with no luck. I then contacted unibee and asked for photos of how there attached. I was told that no such thing existed. I was then told to have them fitted by a professional installer, when i asked for a number of one in my area i was ignored. Very very ordinary!

Purchased in for $694.

Lee alcock
Lee alcockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ssangyong musso aftermarket parts

Went and bought a roller tub cover black side steps roll bars tub mat and an easy close damper for the tail gate everything fitted easily with no dramas all items are very high quality can’t rate the items high enough ... awesome thanks a lot .., all items are fir my 2020 ssangyong musso

Purchased in for $2,500.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad hinges

Installed this on my triton from day one the hinge on one side would jam and not open without force , called the supplier and ask how to adjust them ,was told put some spray , six months later still can’t open the lid after spending about five attempts and about nine hours all up , and still they don’t open ,

Purchased in at eBay for $1,900.

Car Dealerships

Find out how UniBee Australia compares to other Car Dealerships

Ekaterina I.
Ekaterina I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommend!

Purchased a Toyota Estima off these guys a few months ago and couldn't be happier. For me it feels like a little house on wheels. It's so comfortable inside and easy to drive. And it's more useful for moving 7 people with no fuss than my previous SUV's. Eugene was very friendly and helpful right from my first step in his yard and assisted me properly during the purchase process. Definitely will be visiting this car dealership again.

Purchased in at UniBee Australia.