UniBee Australia

UniBee Australia

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for UniBee Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
CB
CBPerth, WA

Dont Buy

I purchased a set elegant running boards from uniute. There arrived with no instructions in them. I contacted them and was forwarded a copy of the instructions. The instructions showed how to bolt the brackets to the running boards there was absolutely nothing telling me how the fittings attached to the car. I spent all day trying to fit these with no luck. I then contacted unibee and asked for photos of how there attached. I was told that no such thing existed. I was then told to have them fitted by a professional installer, when i asked for a number of one in my area i was ignored. Very very ordinary!

Purchased in for $694.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad hinges

Installed this on my triton from day one the hinge on one side would jam and not open without force , called the supplier and ask how to adjust them ,was told put some spray , six months later still can’t open the lid after spending about five attempts and about nine hours all up , and still they don’t open ,

Purchased in at eBay for $1,900.

Horrible

Rang this company to get a canopy for my ute. Was told we have one in stock. No need to pay deposit just turn up on this date. I travelled from nsw, text them to say what time I would be there. And was told we don't have in stock he said he messaged me. No message on my phone. Not happy. Do not recommend this company.