Uniden BW 2101

Uniden BW 2101

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adel

AdelAdelaide

Best thing we ever bought

OK, but by no means great

The battery lost its power after about 6 months, and now has to be plugged in when in use. Also the features on the control for night light and music are in the worst place on the handheld monitor, and we constantly knock the buttons and the light or music are switched on waking the baby. Why anyone would have these features on the side of the monitor where you place your fingers, is beyond me....not to mention you don't even need such ridiculous features.

On the plus side the cameras are great with a decent picture. But they don't have great range.

Terrible product

The thermometer is completely off and says its 5 degrees hotter then it is. The battery is terrible and will not work unless charging. Customer service will charge $80 to fix a product near new. So disappointed in this product I really am. I will have no choice but to buy a new monitor one that actually WORKS for my second baby. Terrible!

K. Mieko

K. Mieko

Great product,SMOOTH TRANSACTION

Great video monitor, everything works as expected.Reliable,the battery lasts around 4hrs without charging. The temperature warning is one of my favorite features.I had an oricom before but unfortunately was not reliable.It wouldn't switch on at all, sent to the manufacture 3x but it just died after a while.I recommend uniden its good value for money.

Broke after 1 year

I DID love this monitor, up until it broke after a year... Button on the side broke and screen is black and won't turn on or pair.

No Linger Charging

Had this monitor now for 3 months. Whilst it has been great for twins the monitor will no longer hold a charge. Have it plugged in all night and lasts 2 minutes once it's off the charger. Makes it useless as it's no longer portable. Not happy that it's only lasted 3 months.

Dissapointing not compatible will all MacBooks, only older versions of OSX

Gin

GinNewcastle

No issues and recommend.

Angela

AngelaSydney

Good product for us

Uniden baby monitor bw3102

Bought on EBay because none the shops had it. The music buttons on the side of the monitor fell out, we didn't even get to try it. Only had it for ten days. Sent it back and the technician says we've dropped it, which is total rubbish. Just by looking at the construction of the monitor it's poorly built and buttons were bound to fall out with normal use let alone only having it for less than two weeks. The technology and digital image is initially quite impressive. But It's such a shame the product is poorly executed by the manufacturing and the unsatisfactory response from Uniden.
Digital image was good and multiple cameras means I can watch both children
Bad warranty, monitor had faulty buttons, monitor is not durable

Lukate

Lukate

Annoying

JulieXX
JulieXX

Even if you got this through fly buys its still covered under Uniden Warranty.

mboisclairRegina, Saskatchewan

Amazing monitor :)

aliiicat

aliiicatSydney

Simply, It does the job. Look no further.

After returning my digitech monitor because the feedback was terrible, I contemplated if indeed I could get a video monitor that works through our large place for under $200, I saw this one and thought I would give it ago, at $169 it's simply fantastic value. Of course there is better out there but those are seriously around $500. And cheekily, we got ours as a repair on clearance for $80 (would def havec paid full price though). Get one!!!!
no feed back noise, decent picture
nothing

Panky82

I have read a review that the sound is not very loud, can you confirm this or do you hear the baby fine? Does the camera have motion sensors so if the baby moves the monitor comes on?

ScottM
ScottM

I just bought one and we are having the same issue with sound. It seems like it takes a lot to trigger the voice activation.

Disappointed

Panky82

Have you since returned the product? Maybe it was faulty.. I am looking at buying this camera

Returning it

Have had this monitor for 2 weeks now. I'm very disappointed with it & will be returning it asap. The sound doesn't pick up my 2 year old yelling and I had the sensitivity set on the highest setting. Also every time I switch the monitor on is the power save function, it makes a terrible static noise and even wakes my husband up (he's a heavy sleeper)
Picture and size of the monitor are ok, but I am more interested in how the sound picks up while I am asleep in my room, not anywhere near my daughters.
Easy set up,
Makes terrible noises when switching from power save mode to active monitor, poor sound pick up

Mimik

MimikAdelaide

Quality of software is poor

winkSouth Coast

Very very happy with this monitor

Sunny

SunnySydney

Cant go without it!

Very happy with this product! Absolutley love it! Cant go wrong! Its so clear, the night vision is great. Its very easy to use. The battery life is reasonable. Both charges work on either the cam or screen so if you ever misplace the charger like my self you can use the other one. Great value! Definitely recommend it to parents!
Large screen
The volume not that high and if you have a large house the frequency might be a problem if you need to be at the end of the house. Doesn't show room temperature

Bekchop

BekchopMunno Para West

Best Price & Quality!

We've had our monitor for around 4 months now. We couldn't be happier. The sound is clear (I can hear our little one chatting when she wakes up even on level 2 volume), the picture is clear- even when on night vision, you can record onto a memory stick- we've caught some gold moments to keep, it plays lullaby music controlled by you remotely that plays for around 10 minutes. Not to mention that Uniden is a highly regarded company when it comes to telecommunication & surveillance. Would highly recommend it to any parent!
Reliable, value for money, quality product.

hayley1111

hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

Best baby monitor around

Love this monitor. Does everything you could possibly want in a monitor. Very clear image of bub on screen in daylight and at night. Great sound. Really good musical tunes to help bub settle. Can record bub on monitor too! Totally portable. Would highly recommend for new parents. Affordable price $130-150.
Clear image and reliable. Big screen.
Would be great if it had a clip so you could clip it on to side of bassinet

debby m.

debby m.asked

Having trouble getting a replacement battery for bw2101 camera part of the baby monitor.Any suggestion
Thanks Debby

Feelou

Feelouasked

I have finally managed to figure out his to view 2 cameras on the parent monitor but now I can't hear either bedroom. I don't want to spend the whole night watching the screen, the whole idea is to be able to hear my toddler and newborn if they wake up. Have I done something wrong or is sound not possible when in quad mode?

EllenR
EllenR

Hi, I have been told by a rep in baby kingdom that sound is not available when you have the monitor in dual + mode.

Sucks doesn't it?

bec

becasked

I have the digital baby monitor and all of a sudden it wont pic up a picture and it says no signal. can anyone help me?

mboisclair

Ours does this if one (either camera or screen device) is in need of charging and is dead. Also ours does this in certain areas such as the garage because of the build and structure of our house it gets a weak signal in the garage. Other than those two things im not sure what to tell you. Good luck

mboisclair

Ur antenna may also be damaged

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives