Uniden iGO CAM 80

Uniden iGO CAM 80

MPN: IGOCAM80
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniden

2.5
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (1) · No (0)
  • Video Quality
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
KeithyNorth Queensland, QLD

Good for the price, could be better

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

GKn
GKnasked

iGO CAM 85R, purchased from AutoBarn November 2020. Camera never turns off, even when ignition is off and car locked. I now have plenty of footage of inside my garage when car is parked. Help. Is this a wiring problem (installed by AutoBarn with installation costing $192).

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Juli
Juli

This product is a waste of money even after getting support from uniden with my issues. The camera still continually says overspeed limit, etc. i have now bought blackvue product. And its brilliant.

Denise I.
Denise I.asked

I just bought my new Uniden iGo 80 and had Autobarn install professionally - hard wired with the add-on kit cost for that. From the get go, the cam stays on, screen lit AND recording files over & over - never stops, even when the engine is off - even records hours of my 'stationary' garage wall..... any ideas?

Peter T

Return it, mine never worked from the start and their "support" was basically useless.

Bryan
Bryanasked

I’ve igo 80 and brought the reverse cam separately and had everything fitted by auto election. When powered on the rear camera is the four led lights come on.
And I do not get any footage from the rear camera.
Please help?
btshean@gmail.com

Peter T

Sorry can’t help, mine never worked so I returned it for a different brand.

Keithy

Does the owners manual have specific instructions on how to switch on the reverse camera?

Alternatively, you could take it back to the auto electrician and get them to sort it, given they did the installation.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryDash Cams
Screen Size 2.4"
Viewing Angle 150°
Camera Resolution2160p (4K Ultra HD)
Channels 2
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Motion Detection, Smartphone App and Wi-Fi
ManualDownload manual