Uniden iGO Cam 820

Ron V.
Ron V.asked

How do I fix no TF Memory

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

M.Saleh
M.Salehasked

Since I formatted the SD card, display only shows me" read only-format the card"., any body please help me to know what the hell is going on with this iGO 820.

Robert D.
Robert D.asked

How do you get it to loop record

scott s.
scott s.asked

There is a red line across the TF symbol on the top right of the screen. The unit is failing to record anything after working perfectly for 4 plus year. No recordings are being made. What is the problem.!

Dave.W
Dave.Wasked

What does the TF mean at the top right hand side on the igo cam 820? I can't get the recorder to record for any more than about 2mins.

Michael
Michael

I am sorry I have downloaded the 19-page instruction manual and cannot find any reference to it Dave, I apologise, kind regards Michael H

Hi Dave,

'TF' means Trans Flash Card which is the same meaning as SD card.

To stop recording you can press the OK button. The unit will stop recording and you will not see the red light flashing anymore.

You can now activate the following steps to extend the recording time;

Press MENU
Press the red triangle button once
Scroll down and select an option of 1min, 2min or 5min
Press the OK button to confirm

Aldi Shopper
Aldi Shopper

I can't believe Uniden gets back when a customer has small issues but you don't address all of the customers who have waisted money on the IGO820 Car Cam. And when its out of Warranty you offer to sell the window bracket for nearly $15 and it's 100% chance to dislodge from the useless weld that has numerous holes built into it. And it also has problems with recording, I have two of these usless camera's that sit in my draw.
Like the other fellow said there should be an Accc investigation into these so X customers can get there money back.
I will never buy Uniden again .
And l just looked its a DISCONTINUED PRODUCT now.
So you have taken my money and stopped selling it because you know its crap.
And customers if you want pictures of there crap l can upload them if needed.

bazza
bazzaasked

Can anyone tell me how to set it up to loop record?

Gary
Garyasked

Have an 8GB Card in my unit, how long should this record? Asked Uniden got no response to this question. After 3 hours recording unit stops recording. I NEED HELP! Have emailed Uniden they just gave me the Book answer which is not Helpful at all!

beetle234
beetle234

8GB for 720HP my understanding is 1 full hour, obviously the microSD does slightly less like any other storage, it is cheap to replace with larger, 24, 32 , 64 GB these day, the reason it stopped recording I suspect is bc you did not turn on the loop technology on the menu, also be careful with the motion sensor, if you switch it on, it stops when the car stops, quite annoying, loop tech allows overwrite, options are 3, 5 minutes etc. The info I am giving you is on Uniden Black box, but it should be the same.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Other Dash Cams