Uniden iGO Cam 820

Uniden iGO Cam 820 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: UNI-IGOCAM820
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniden

1.3
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (2) · No (3)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality

The only description for this product is "junk"

Do not buy this camera. It has never operated properly. Video intervals should be 15 minutes but instead are anything from seconds to a few minutes. Video also freezes and audio often gives a screeching noise. Attempts to communicate with Uniden while it was under warranty was a waste of time offering me no solutions and really didn't seem to care. They blamed the brand of card I was using so I purchased a different one. Made absolutely no difference. Both were better than Class 6 speed as recommended. I have put up with this camera for long enough and it will be going in the bin. I have a Philips CVR700 in my other car and it never misses a beat. I will not be purchasing Uniden products in the future.

Wasted my flybuys reward obtaining Uniden iGO Cam 820

Never worked properly from day one. Kept cutting out after about 10 minutes, message saying low battery.
Tried many times and the last straw came when smoke started pouring out of the connection point in the car where it obviously burnt out. Could have caused an accident in the car. Will think twice before purchasing any Uniden product ever again. Certainly stay clear of this product.

Other Dash Cams

Michelle
Michellehervey bay

Absolute peice of rubbish

Purchased Uniden iGO Cam 820 last week from a local store with view to recording the absolute morons that occupy our streets. DO NOT BOTHER!!! Will not charge, will not record, switches off when car is off, stop/start continuously. I will be returning this chunk of plastic to the store today. Very disappointed Uniden, very dissappointed!!! Will not purchase another Uniden item if it can ever be avoided.