Uniden Premium DECT 3115+1

Uniden Premium DECT 3115+1 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Margaret K.

Margaret K.asked

When entering a new name in the phone book, how do I put a space between the first name and the surname?

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi Margaret,

You can press the hash key to input a space.

Tiger

Tigerasked

How do I extend ring time before going to voicemail

Bill Stevens

Bill Stevensasked

The phone does not show the callers name only the number is shown
All numbers and names have been entered in phone book
What must I do to fix it to show name of caller?
With a previous unidentifiable phone I had do problem showing caller names
If this cannot be fixed, can I receive a refund?

beebeegee
beebeegee

I cannot answer about the display. Suggest you read the Australian Consumer Law web page to understand your rights. It is not hard reading and explains the procedure to follow if a pleasant visit to the shop does not provide gratification.

tony88

I would recommend you return the product back to where you purchased it based on the fact that it does not work as described (tell them that the Caller ID function does not work properly). Tony.

Jennycasked

Have caller id on my phone but on this phone when a person rings in only the number shows not the name why?

Hi Jenny,

Have you saved the name of the person with their number in your cordless phone? Check this first. If you have and the name does not appear when they are calling then you might want to delete the person's number from the cordless phone, and then enter and save it again. If this does not work then I recommend contacting Uniden by phone as my emails to them have gone unanswered for months.

Jennyc

Yep done all that. I have deleted re entered as the number is coming up with 07 infront of the number even though I don't have to dial that as I live in the same town. just waiting for the phone to ring to that number to see if it works

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives