Uniden Premium DECT 3115

Uniden Premium DECT 3115 Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Pamela Green

Pamela Greenasked

When someone calls my phone plays my message, but does not record an incoming message. What can I do?

jiback2

jiback2asked

hello can you leave a voice message on a uniden 3115 ?

m.e.
m.e.

Sorry, there is no answering machine function on the phone itself.

JSB616

JSB616asked

After a power outage 2 days ago, our phone will not work. It rings but cannot answer callers. The display shows 'Out of range' alternating with 'Check base power'. The phone is only 2 months old. :(

beebeegee
beebeegee

You might try unplugging the base and concurrently taking the battery out of the handset for an hour, replacing it and letting it charge for a while to see if it will clear it up. Otherwise, suggest you ring Uniden customer support. Their number is in your owners manual.

Denny16
Denny16

Hello,

Very sorry to hear that you have a problem with your phone. Always frustrating when that happens! Have you tried the suggestions from "beebeegee" ? These suggestions might work. If they don't work, I strongly suggest that, given your phone is only 2 months old, that you take it back to the seller and get a new one under the warrantee. Cheers, Denys

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives