Uniden Premium DECT 3135

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sound quality is fuzzy and battery poor

This is a cheap model, when buying Uniden it can be hit and miss, my previous Uniden model was just fine however the Dect 3135 not so. needed to replace the battery after the first year and the sound quality is fuzzy and low and hard to hear off and on.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Uniden DECT 3135

Bought the Uniden DECT 3135 recently and have had nothing but trouble with inward calls since.
People complain my voice is breaking up or cannot hear me at all. I have no trouble using the Oricom corded phone in my bedroom at all and will never, ever, buy another Uniden - nor will I recommend them to anyone. As an aged pensioner, I have ended up with the loss of $100 and a bad buy. My line is OK.

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series reviews

how to get the answering service to work?

When I press the number buttons they do not make any noise - how do I get the sound back on it?

why does the red message button keep flashing, is it because I have replaced the battery,if not what is the problem? albert,
If your telecommunications service provider provides a messaging service, you need to check any messages there for calls that came to your number while the line was engaged.

CategoryHome Phones