Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1

Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1

1.0

Awful product

Dreadful device - battery is useless - lasts about 6 months - complete waste of money - Do not buy. Would not recommend. Have to buy another and will never buy uniden again - battery life is short. I will never buy this brand again- awful awful.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Dedham

DedhamPerth

One of the worst

I acquired a brand new (not refurbished) DECT 3135+1 kit from a friend and I could not believe how bad it is. Very poor voice quality and the speakerphone facility is impossible to use due to crackle and interference. Obviously this model did not get anywhere near the Uniden testing department during it's design and development phase. Also very slow response time when going through the menu items. This model should never have been allowed to get into the shops. Needless to say I will not consider purchasing another Uniden phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rayhutt

RayhuttSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Cordless Phone I've Ever Used.

This unit replaced a much older Uniden system, which was a very good phone. Had to replace it as the answering message function no longer worked. The new model DECT 3135+2 has such poor sound, it's almost impossible to conduct a conversation with callers. It is a very poor performing phone and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1 compares to other Home Phones

Lousia M

Lousia MBrisbane

This is one of the worst Phone's ever

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Sorriest Excuse for a Phone I Ever Saw

btorsyd

btorsyd

What a lemon!

Extremely poor reception for both incoming and outgoing calls! Lot of crackling and broken distorted sounds!
Should have kept the uniden Wdect and replaced the expensive batteries which would have been the same price as this piece of rubbish!!

Seeing Red

Seeing RedMelbourne

Bad Bad Bad!!!

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series reviews

Bob G.

Bob G.asked

Premium DECT 3135+1

Can I register a DECT 3135+1 handset on to a DECT 1735+3 base?

Heather

Heatherasked

Premium DECT 3135+1

My DECT 3135 has suddenly started making a high pitched repetitive screeching sound as anyone tries to leave a message. You can talk through it, but no one is inclined to do so. Any suggestions, I have disconnected & reconnected but it continues.

Woomeraasked

Premium DECT 3135+1

Can I purchase an additional handset for a DECT 3135? I saw a handset for DECT 3136. Would that work with my phone

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

The additional handset you will need is the DECT3105.

Unfortunately, as your model has been discontinued we no longer stock the parts in relation.

You can, however, try online sites like; Ebay, Gumtree, etc.

The DECT3136 additional handset will not work with your model.

Woomera

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives