Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awful product

Dreadful device - battery is useless - lasts about 6 months - complete waste of money - Do not buy. Would not recommend. Have to buy another and will never buy uniden again - battery life is short. I will never buy this brand again- awful awful.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

One of the worst

I acquired a brand new (not refurbished) DECT 3135+1 kit from a friend and I could not believe how bad it is. Very poor voice quality and the speakerphone facility is impossible to use due to crackle and interference. Obviously this model did not get anywhere near the Uniden testing department during it's design and development phase. Also very slow response time when going through the menu items. This model should never have been allowed to get into the shops. Needless to say I will not consider purchasing another Uniden phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Worst Cordless Phone I've Ever Used.

This unit replaced a much older Uniden system, which was a very good phone. Had to replace it as the answering message function no longer worked. The new model DECT 3135+2 has such poor sound, it's almost impossible to conduct a conversation with callers. It is a very poor performing phone and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

This is one of the worst Phone's ever

I've brought many landline phones before. Some have been great, some have been terrible. This sadly falls into the category of one of the worsts!

Why do you ask? I brought this phone about 2 Months ago. The day after I brought it, i had to get it replaced. The reason why, the day i brought it I unpackaged everything. I plugged it in and it apparently worked. However as soon as I got a call i found that neither headset produced sound. The ringer didn't go, even when the volume was turned up on the fullest level. And once I had answered the phone the speaker wasn't going either, it in total produced no sound at all. Annoying however I got it replaced under warranty at the electric store I brought it from. Despite the replaced headset and base, the new one was also faulty, only one of the headsets played sound. You could hear the ringer, speaker phone, and sound through the built in speaker (not the speaker phone speaker) on the one the worked. The faulty one did the same issue i originally encountered, no sound it all came out it.

Do I recommend this: NO. If you want a decent phone go to Panasonic, Cisco, Gigaset or any other brands. Sorry Uniden, you maybe considered the greatest phone brand but you have disappointed me and my money.

PS. The Phone I brought to replace this phone (once i had received my refund) was the Panasonic KX-TG7652AZB. This was worth my money, not the Uniden. The bluetooth built in was a great feature too!!

Sorriest Excuse for a Phone I Ever Saw

I would give this one a zero or negative score if it were possible. The menus are **slow**. Push speaker phone and watch it show "connecting" for a few seconds before it switches on. The tophat button is not the best and sometimes multiple presses are required. The intercom has a similarly slow menu to select the destination handset, and then the handset you are using rings as part of the paging. Why? The ring choices are limited and mostly annoying. The speakerphone gets muffled and unintelligible as the volume is raised. OK clarity on calls but with a tinny quality. Not a lot of volume on the earpiece. As many posted the ECO mode is not adjustable and makes an ordinary product a very ordinary one as quality/usability comes and goes with the ECO mode. I kept it for about 24 hours, then back to the shop for a refund.

What a lemon!

Extremely poor reception for both incoming and outgoing calls! Lot of crackling and broken distorted sounds!
Should have kept the uniden Wdect and replaced the expensive batteries which would have been the same price as this piece of rubbish!!

Bad Bad Bad!!!

When my mums home phone died I took her shopping for a new one, the Uniden Premium Dect was a fraction more expensive than the one she wanted, I talked her into getting the Uniden because of the Uniden reputation but never again will I do that!!!

She has complained to me before about the poor quality of sound via the handset as well as not being able to hear messages properly, I was with her today and heard first hand how muffled her voice messages are then I needed to make some important phone calls for her and OMG it was bad, not only was the person on the other end muffled but every sound in the room was amplified through the handset.

I wish I had of read these reviews before helping her purchase the phone, never again will I buy another Uniden neither will my mum.
Stylish
Muffled voices on the handset and message bank, amplifying room noises.

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series reviews

Recently my VOIP connection failed while receiving a call on my 3135+2. After I rebooted my gateway modem, the charging indicator light began flashing on all my 3135 handsets. To fix this I disconnected the power adapter on the base station for a minute or so. All now OK. This fault is not mentioned in the Owner's Manual. How come?
Thank you for your review. Usually, the red light on the phone will be flashing for two reasons. There is a new message on the answering machine There is a new voicemail message on a Voicemail box that has been activated on the line by the service provider. (There are two Voicemails that they provide; Message Bank and Voicemail on Call Waiting.) If there are no messages on your answering machine base, you will need to contact your service provider to retrieve the messages on the line. Once this is done, the flashing light will stop, message icon will disappear and the dial tone will revert back to normal.

Is the 3135 uniden compatible with NBN
Hi Coral, Yes, the DECT3135 has been tested to work with the NBN.

Can I register a DECT3035+2 on a DECT3135+2 base?
Hi Lucho, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, both models are not compatible and won't be able to link together to work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CategoryHome Phones