Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1

Uniden Premium DECT 3135+1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awful product

Dreadful device - battery is useless - lasts about 6 months - complete waste of money - Do not buy. Would not recommend. Have to buy another and will never buy uniden again - battery life is short. I will never buy this brand again- awful awful.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dedham

DedhamPerth

One of the worst

I acquired a brand new (not refurbished) DECT 3135+1 kit from a friend and I could not believe how bad it is. Very poor voice quality and the speakerphone facility is impossible to use due to crackle and interference. Obviously this model did not get anywhere near the Uniden testing department during it's design and development phase. Also very slow response time when going through the menu items. This model should never have been allowed to get into the shops. Needless to say I will not consider purchasing another Uniden phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Worst Cordless Phone I've Ever Used.

This unit replaced a much older Uniden system, which was a very good phone. Had to replace it as the answering message function no longer worked. The new model DECT 3135+2 has such poor sound, it's almost impossible to conduct a conversation with callers. It is a very poor performing phone and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Lousia M

Lousia MBrisbane

This is one of the worst Phone's ever

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Sorriest Excuse for a Phone I Ever Saw

btorsyd

btorsyd

What a lemon!

Extremely poor reception for both incoming and outgoing calls! Lot of crackling and broken distorted sounds!
Should have kept the uniden Wdect and replaced the expensive batteries which would have been the same price as this piece of rubbish!!

Seeing Red

Seeing RedMelbourne

Bad Bad Bad!!!

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series reviews

Woomeraasked

Can I purchase an additional handset for a DECT 3135? I saw a handset for DECT 3136. Would that work with my phone

Uniden A.Uniden

The additional handset you will need is the DECT3105.

Unfortunately, as your model has been discontinued we no longer stock the parts in relation.

You can, however, try online sites like; Ebay, Gumtree, etc.

The DECT3136 additional handset will not work with your model.

JEtasked

My answering has stopped taking messages. When a caller rings in they are told “the person you are calling is not available”. Can you help?

Uniden A.Uniden

It seems like you have the feature 'Announce Only' activated. This only announces a greeting but does not take messages.

You can deactivate this feature through the following steps;

Scroll down to Answering Setup
Scroll down to Record Time
Scroll down to either 1min or 4mins
Press MENU
Press END two times to exit

JEt

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion but it did not work. I cannot understand how the feature ‘Announce Only’ would switch from the ‘Record Message’ feature after working perfectly since we installed the phones.
We have recently had NBN connected, I wonder if that caused the problem. Any ideas?

Uniden A.Uniden

It seems like there might be a Message Bank activated on your line by your Service Provider.
The only default greeting we provide with the phone is the automated male American voice.
Anything different that is heard, when calling in, will be the Message Bank service on the line.

Can you adjust the ring time on the phone to test if there is an active Message Bank/Voicemail?

This can help override the Message Bank that May be active. The way you are able to manually adjust the ring time on the phone, your service provider can also adjust the ring time on their end. If their Message Bank is set to a default of 7 rings you can decrease the ring time on the phone to allow our Answering Machine greeting to cut in.

Please ensure that the landline is free before going through the following steps;

Scroll down to ANSWER Setup
Scroll down to RING TIME
Scroll down to 6
Press MENU to save

After you have set this in, can you please try calling from your mobile and leave a message?

You should be able to hear the message come through.

You can choose to leave it with a shorter ring time at 6 or you can contact your service provider to deactivate the message bank on the line so that you can have a longer ring time and the messages will come directly to your answering machine base.

RAS

RASasked

Recently my VOIP connection failed while receiving a call on my 3135+2. After I rebooted my gateway modem, the charging indicator light began flashing on all my 3135 handsets. To fix this I disconnected the power adapter on the base station for a minute or so. All now OK. This fault is not mentioned in the Owner's Manual. How come?

Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

Usually, the red light on the phone will be flashing for two reasons.
There is a new message on the answering machine
There is a new voicemail message on a Voicemail box that has been activated on the line by the service provider. (There are two Voicemails that they provide; Message Bank and Voicemail on Call Waiting.)
If there are no messages on your answering machine base, you will need to contact your service provider to retrieve the messages on the line.

Once this is done, the flashing light will stop, message icon will disappear and the dial tone will revert back to normal.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryHome Phones