Uniden Premium DECT 3135

Uniden Premium DECT 3135 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

how to get the answering service to work?

When I press the number buttons they do not make any noise - how do I get the sound back on it?

why does the red message button keep flashing, is it because I have replaced the battery,if not what is the problem? albert,
If your telecommunications service provider provides a messaging service, you need to check any messages there for calls that came to your number while the line was engaged.

Can not receive messages. It used to work but not working now. Person calling goes to a message bank but not the one on the uniden. Don't know where messages are going. Please help!
Sounds like you have Telstra (or similar) voice messaging and it got turned on. If you do, you phone should periodically beep to let you know. If you don't know about the feature or if you have it, ring your phone provider.Really sorry, but don't know why you don't get messages. I do have Telstra and have no problem. Could I suggest you take your phone handset to the retailer and/or just call Telstra. wishing you resolved your problem very soon. Cheers, Denys

How do you enter numbers after a call has been answered: eg security codes, menu choices etc? I have entered my bank id number several times, plus hash key, while the recorded message seeking that code plays on and on in the background and the numbers I have entered obviously do not register. Is there something in the menu that can fix this?
As I wrote in my review, the 3135 was the worst excuse for a phone ever and I took it back. That being written, most phones have settings for the touch tone duration (usually called DTMF duration). If the tone is not sent long enough the automated system will not recognise it. Look for that in your owner manual or the setup menus. Yours will be too short. Some phones have short medium or long, and others in actual time.. If you cannot find that ring Uniden or wherever you bought it. If the phone has no provision to set it, I suggest you return the phone as unfit for purpose. Cheers,It should work as it is part of the normal operation of your phone. There is nothing in the menu about this. I think your phone may be faulty. If it is still under warranty , just take it back to the seller. Hope this helps you. Kind regards, Denys

See all Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives