Uniden DECT 3136BT+1

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

User Un-Friendly

Had the Uniden DECT 3136BT for about 5 months now. We have a high regard for Uniden products but this phone is a great disappointment.
The address book is very slow to access, it does't have speed dial, the speaker phone is frequently "too quite" for the other party and only 7 irritating ring tones to choose from. When answering the phone you have to wait 3 seconds after pressing the speak button before the connection is made and begin speaking.
This phone is not suitable for impatient people and does not live up to Uniden's reputation with us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Another great Uniden Product

I've never had any issues with Uniden Phones and these are no exception.
Always keeps charge, useable even when I walk outside / across the road, memory storage is good and easy to use, Bluetooth, can be linked to mobiles, DND mode, answering machine. We have ours connected directly to the netphone port of the router for the NBN and it's been absolutely brilliant.
I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a high quality, easy to use and very affordable phone system for their home.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

I have a Uniden DECT 3136BT phone. On the screen there is a envelope saying l have a message and a red light keeps flashing. I have followed the instructions from the manual but l cannot delete. Could you please help My phone number is 0438 504766 or email dtarlamis@hotmail.com

Can I make a call from Android mobile? (Through Bluetooth)
Not sure if this will help , but... you can use the Uniden DECT handset to call via your mobile phone, or use the Uniden DECT handset to receive calls made to your mobile phone, once you have connected the bluetooth abilty. As far as I know, you cannot call out on the landline, using your mobile phone.

Can this phone be used on a land line?
yes, definitely, we are using it on a landline in WA. Is it supposed to be used as a landline phone. You can also answer your mobile phone on it, once you hook it up and connect via blue tooth, but it does drain the mobile battery quicker.

CategoryHome Phones