Uniden SSE37+1

Uniden SSE37+1

SS E37 + 1, SS E37 + 1P

Waste of money.

I bought this phone in November 2017,it is now May 2019 and the phone is now dead.I would have expected a longer life than that.I don`t think I would buy another Uniden

Purchased in November 2017 for $165.00.

Michael

MichaelLithgow

Very dissapointing from other models that I have owned.

Having owned previous Uniden and other models, this model tests the patience in how to get to a number in phone book and previous calls with a lot of I believe unnecessary button pressing. I have now had this new phone for some months and at times you get a lot of noise on the line and people at the other end of the line complain that they can't hear what is being said from my end of the line. I press the boost button and this appears to solve the issue.
I will say that I hear better on this phone than others as this is the purpose that I replaced a perfectly good phone.
I purchased this model as recommended by Harvey Norman staff.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Richard

RichardSheffield

Good phone Lousy abysmal menu

Having 4 Uniden models previously, all with similar, simple menu structures these phones are an insult to human intelligence.
Where previously one could go straight to phone book or last caller, these phones take several key strokes digging down into the menu to get to intended use.
One can't check these features in store so one could only be guided by experience.
If you've never had previous you may wonder what the fuss is about, but having enjoyed the simple, one key menu of past the experience is like chalk and cow manure.
Sorry Uniden, but this phone let's your side down.
Hopefully never again will we have to endure such a poorly designed phone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

vetteWarragul

Easy phone to operate and perfect for older people

This phone has big numbers and easy to see plus a flashing red light for people with hearing problems. This phone is not expensive and you also get a handset with this phone.

Jeanette D

Jeanette DLaunceston, TAS

Excellent Product works well

Bought this machine for easy access for my disabled husband. I have only had this machine a short time ( four weeks ) a bit confusing trying to follow the manual but once that was sorted I haven't had any problems. Love the inbuilt answering machine. Large numerals, back light and voice announcement makes it easy to screen those annoying cold callers, a welcome bonus
Overall a very good choice for me.

false claim

According to the package, it is supposed to operate during a power failure - mine does not.
Uniden gave no assistance. Consumer affairs might take some action.

geoffrey300

geoffrey300AU

What a rip off

I got this for my mother , who could use this phone with ease. They are good phones when they are working but
they only work for 10 to 13 months and then they go faulty. We have had two of these and now am going to get a different brand.

jubjubsan

jubjubsanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time...

PeterG

PeterGBrisbane

A good telephone for the hearing impared

I'm over 70 and am slightly hearing impaired. This telephone has been good for me. It is easy to
set up and use. The sound is amplified but not distorted. It has call screening and the phone book is retained in the handset when the electricity is cut. The screen is similar to a Kindle. It has black text on a white background and is easy to read. I am not visually impaired, thus cannot give a fair comment on this. The phone does not have a talking menu.
Easy to set up and use.
Nothing

REE

REEasked

My handset numbers will not work have changed the battery what can i do thank-you Maree

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

David sasked

How do I turn off the bell symbol on the base as It is stopping the phone from ringing when calls come in?

Uniden A.Uniden

Can you please try the following?

To adjust the Ringer Volume;
Press the Up arrow 3 to 4 times quickly on the handset
The line will then come off from the Bell Icon
You can also press the up arrow or plus sign on the base 3 to 4 times.

David s

Thanks for the info. Your advice did work ! Therefore problem solved.

Maureenasked

How to reset voice message indicator - where do I find the find key to press on hold..? XDECT SSE25 Series.

Dear Maureen

I am sorry, but I cannot help you with this question. My phone is a different type and I am sure your's is a more updated version. I have a XDECTSSE37 Series. I do not like to give you wrong information in this case. I suggest you call Uniden on 1300366895 and I am sure they can help you with this.

Kind Regards,

Marita E Glover

Maureen

Thank you. We finally resolved problem

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives