Uniden SSE37+1

Uniden SSE37+1

SS E37 + 1, SS E37 + 1P

Waste of money.

I bought this phone in November 2017,it is now May 2019 and the phone is now dead.I would have expected a longer life than that.I don`t think I would buy another Uniden

Purchased in November 2017 for A$165.00.

Michael

MichaelLithgow

Very dissapointing from other models that I have owned.

Having owned previous Uniden and other models, this model tests the patience in how to get to a number in phone book and previous calls with a lot of I believe unnecessary button pressing. I have now had this new phone for some months and at times you get a lot of noise on the line and people at the other end of the line complain that they can't hear what is being said from my end of the line. I press the boost button and this appears to solve the issue.
I will say that I hear better on this phone than others as this is the purpose that I replaced a perfectly good phone.
I purchased this model as recommended by Harvey Norman staff.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Richard

RichardSheffield

Good phone Lousy abysmal menu

Having 4 Uniden models previously, all with similar, simple menu structures these phones are an insult to human intelligence.
Where previously one could go straight to phone book or last caller, these phones take several key strokes digging down into the menu to get to intended use.
One can't check these features in store so one could only be guided by experience.
If you've never had previous you may wonder what the fuss is about, but having enjoyed the simple, one key menu of past the experience is like chalk and cow manure.
Sorry Uniden, but this phone let's your side down.
Hopefully never again will we have to endure such a poorly designed phone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Home Phones

Find out how Uniden SSE37+1 compares to other Home Phones

vette

vetteWarragul

Easy phone to operate and perfect for older people

This phone has big numbers and easy to see plus a flashing red light for people with hearing problems. This phone is not expensive and you also get a handset with this phone.

Jeanette D

Jeanette DLaunceston, TAS

Excellent Product works well

Bought this machine for easy access for my disabled husband. I have only had this machine a short time ( four weeks ) a bit confusing trying to follow the manual but once that was sorted I haven't had any problems. Love the inbuilt answering machine. Large numerals, back light and voice announcement makes it easy to screen those annoying cold callers, a welcome bonus
Overall a very good choice for me.

false claim

According to the package, it is supposed to operate during a power failure - mine does not.
Uniden gave no assistance. Consumer affairs might take some action.

geoffrey300

geoffrey300AU

What a rip off

I got this for my mother , who could use this phone with ease. They are good phones when they are working but
they only work for 10 to 13 months and then they go faulty. We have had two of these and now am going to get a different brand.

jubjubsan

jubjubsanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time...

PeterG

PeterGBrisbane

A good telephone for the hearing impared

I'm over 70 and am slightly hearing impaired. This telephone has been good for me. It is easy to
set up and use. The sound is amplified but not distorted. It has call screening and the phone book is retained in the handset when the electricity is cut. The screen is similar to a Kindle. It has black text on a white background and is easy to read. I am not visually impaired, thus cannot give a fair comment on this. The phone does not have a talking menu.
Easy to set up and use.
Nothing

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden SSE37+1 compares to other Home Phones

Olga K.

Olga K.asked

Does Unident SSE37+1 have a free hand phone

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

George Higgins
George Higgins

How do i switch the ringer on on my hand set

Peter W

Peter Wasked

SSE37+1

How do you get into the Advanced Setup Menu?

khikie

khikieasked

SSE37+1

I had an electric power outage 2 days ago. Since then my Handset of Uniden SSE37 +1 : will not work. It keeps registering : Check Base Power" . This handset battery was charging for and now a/c to the Battery icon: is fully charged . The base is functioning normal.
What to do?

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

Compare both Uniden SSE37+1