Uniden VP100

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

VOIP phone it rocks

I have been a voip user for the last 20 years ever since it came out my biggest problem was Telstra would chop the internet to save bandwidth now NBN has arrived it appears to work fine. Worldialpoint for at least 8 years now. anyway, easy config on the device appears to work fine and clear screen. Have 2 lines switch over to it now.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Fantastic phone for a cheap price.

Scored this one from GadgetCity on eBay. Within 20 minutes I had the phone setup and making calls. The hardest part for me was working out how the stand attached to the phone lol. Works perfectly with my VoiIP provider (MyNetFone) Just plug it all in, log on to it's web interface and run the wizard with the SIP settings from your provider. Done. I'm not sure why the other reviewer had so much trouble. Generally speaking, nor Uniden or your VoIP provider are obliged to help getting it to work. But I would bet WestNet gave him all the details needed to do so. Phone definitely doesn't deserve just 1 star because he couldn't configure it. Grab this if you have or are being moved to the NBN or just want a second voice service. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Should have saved my money and used it for credit for my mobile

Bought a Uniden Vp100 Voip phone. As had no choice but to go onto NBN. Am with Westnet (iinet) for my service provider. and neither Westnet nor Uniden service departments are able to tell me how to get it to work.
Westnet say contact Uniden and visa versa. This unit has now become a Door stop.*( with a bit of non slip rubber on the bottom of the box)
I would advise that if you dont want to waste your money or time try another unit. ( and service provider)
All i can say is that I now do not get calls from any of the computer repair people LOL.
have a lovely day. ( phone free)