Uniden VP100

3.7

Vanessa

VanessaQueensland, 4211

VOIP phone it rocks

I have been a voip user for the last 20 years ever since it came out my biggest problem was Telstra would chop the internet to save bandwidth now NBN has arrived it appears to work fine. Worldialpoint for at least 8 years now. anyway, easy config on the device appears to work fine and clear screen. Have 2 lines switch over to it now.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
John H

John HVictoria

Fantastic phone for a cheap price.

Scored this one from GadgetCity on eBay. Within 20 minutes I had the phone setup and making calls. The hardest part for me was working out how the stand attached to the phone lol. Works perfectly with my VoiIP provider (MyNetFone) Just plug it all in, log on to it's web interface and run the wizard with the SIP settings from your provider. Done. I'm not sure why the other reviewer had so much trouble. Generally speaking, nor Uniden or your VoIP provider are obliged to help getting it to work. But I would bet WestNet gave him all the details needed to do so. Phone definitely doesn't deserve just 1 star because he couldn't configure it. Grab this if you have or are being moved to the NBN or just want a second voice service. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedNov 2018